Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "cinerary"

Men's High Quality Luxury Soft Black Leather Tri Fold Wallet - Id Window - Credit Debit Card Holder - Coin Pocket (Black)
Offered by WALLETS KING

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but change pocket didn;t last, 23 Jan. 2014
This was everything I wanted, but the change pocket was made out of some thin mesh that already has a hole in it after 2 months. Fine if you don't carry change but no good for me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely made my laptop faster, 4 Sept. 2013
I was really getting annoyed with how slow my laptop was getting (Samsung SF310). I considered getting a new one but thought I would try this first. It has definitely made my laptop faster immediately, I'm not sure if the cache is fully loaded yet, but it has made a noticeable difference. Things don't happen instantly but I definitely wait much less. The disk I removed was a Hitachi Z5K320 (5400rpm).

None So Vile
None So Vile

5.0 out of 5 stars Just to improve the average review, 7 Mar. 2002
This review is from: None So Vile (Audio CD)
The person who has already reviewed this album originally gave it justice except that in giving only 4 starts, seemed to have overlooked the fact that this is possibly the best Death Metal album ever released. Lord Worm's vocals are some of the most guttural you will hear, and the rest of the band are so tight and heavy you won't believe your ears. the thinkg that makes this a classic is that the songs also have great tunes, unlike later albums like Whisper Supremacy, where there is practically nothing you can listen to to begin with because it's just soooooo technical and heavy. Also, this is the only album that catches lord Worm perfectly, which also makes it great, because Mike DiSalvo was good, but NEVER as intense.