Profile for Tiger who came to tea fan > Reviews

Content by Tiger who came...

Tiger who came to tea fan

Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat (Primary)
Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat (Primary)
Offered by Baby Lurve
Price: 14.50

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 25 July 2014
Good chair for babies in the bath, but it moves around the bath rather than sticking in one spot. Also my son (who is 7 months) manages to slip his legs out and turns around in the seat, he also reaches out of the seat and can pull himself out. The seat is a useful tool for the fact that I can reach for the shampoo without my son tipping over, but it doesn't feel safe enough to play with my daughter (who is at the other end of the bath) and leave my son to splash at the other.

Baby Boys & Girls Animal Characters Summer Legionnaire Sun Hat (12-18 Months (50cm), Frog)
Offered by TeddyT's
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and fun hat for little heads, 25 July 2014
This is a lovely bright and fun hat for my baby, it fits as expected and covers my son's neck from the sun when out and about. Its good quality and I would recommend it to other parents. I also accidentally ordered 2 hats rather than 1 (by mistake) and the seller was great, promptly accepting the return and giving a refund.

Black 3pcs Baby Diaper Nappy Changing Bag Set B:Daisy Design
Black 3pcs Baby Diaper Nappy Changing Bag Set B:Daisy Design
Offered by just4baby
Price: 12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars OK but didnt last long, 29 May 2014
nice big bag but only lasted 5 months. The strap fell off and the zip broke. Would have expected it too last longer

Baby Infant Swimming Armbands 0-3Y in GREEN
Baby Infant Swimming Armbands 0-3Y in GREEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says, 24 Feb 2014
Fits my 2 years old perfectly and good value for money. The design is also bright and colour, great for encouraging little ones to wear them

The Tiger Who Came to Tea Buggy Book
The Tiger Who Came to Tea Buggy Book
by Judith Kerr
Edition: Board book
Price: 3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 Jun 2013
I was very disappointed with this product. its not the full story and the book was alot smaller than expected.