Profile for M. O. Erhabor > Reviews

The Science of Getting Rich
by Wallace Delois Wattles
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Little Book, 7 Oct 2008
I thought this little book was just one of those positive thinking books, get-rich-quick schemes that gave you false information on how to be happy and wealthy. O' how I was wrong! This little book changed my entire life from a bus driver who used to live in London to a wealthy business man now living in N/Hollywood. Growing up as a Christian, I 'always thought' that there was some secret that was removed from the Bible... and finally, this little book shows up on YouTube through a friend, so I decided to buy it from amazon.

Up till this very day I'm shocked at the powers this little book contains! After a few months of reading this little powerful book, my life seemed to be a rocket ship to the moon. It one-day all started at work, in the morning, I noticed a miserable bus driver who does'nt like making friends with anyone. I wanted to make friends with this guy a couple of years ago suddenly asking me with a smile if I would like to drink some coffee or tea from the vending machine in the canteen.

Well, I thought, that's strange! I thought nothing of it and went to do my duty. I found a wallet on the bus which contained nearly 300 and planned giving it in on my trip back to the garage but some guy turned up and identified it was his wallet, thanked me for finding it, and gave me 50 just like that! Then after that I noticed friends at work asking me if I needed something from the shop like a snack or a drink, e.t.c which no one ever did ask before.

This power I was feeling inside me started getting stronger as the days went by. Passengers all of a sudden started looking and saying hello to me with a smile on their faces in a certain way as if I had made their day somehow! I knew God was answering my prayers. And I knew definately that the time is now coming for my life to change. And guess what! Miracle after miracle after miracle was happening to me in my life...everything I seem to want just started showing up around me, everywhere I go, everyone around me just liked me for some reason.

Although it's called a secret behind the secret, I don't think it's a secret because a lot of people know about the secret - "The Law of Attraction", but you'll be surprised the amount of people world-wide that don't know about it. If they did know about this secret and became a student to the laws of the universe then everyone would be well-off as I am.

I don't know what the book will do for you because I believe that everyone carries his own cross, everyone has his own belief and Faith. But if you do buy this book and you become a student of Wallace D. Wattles, read this book every day. Keep it with you, even when you become very rich. Commit it to memory. Do not think about other systems and theories.

This powerful little book is intended for the men and women whose most pressing need is for money - for people who wish to get rich first and philosophize afterward. You MUST be ready to control the ancient secret powers. (within you!) I'll say this: This little book is about 'The Power of Prayer' and personally, I think the secret is thousands of years old. The object of all life is development. It is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich.

There is a POWER which never fails to present opportunity to the Advancing Man who is moving in obedience to the Law. God cannot help helping you if you ACT IN A CERTAIN WAY. He must do so in order to help himself.

Science of Getting Rich: Attracting Financial Success Through Creative Thought
Science of Getting Rich: Attracting Financial Success Through Creative Thought
by Wallace D. Wattles
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars This Little Book, 7 Oct 2008

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2010 1:04 PM BST