Profile for Ellie Tullin > Reviews

Content by Ellie Tullin

Ellie Tullin (Jarrow)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
OMG! I'm in Love with a Geek!
OMG! I'm in Love with a Geek!
by Rae Earl

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I love!, 16 Sep 2014
Firstly I did not buy this book from Amazon, though I thought I would share this experience and opinions of this book. I read the first book, which I totally loved and this was even better! Loved it!

Luna of Mine, Book 8 The Grey Wolves Series
Luna of Mine, Book 8 The Grey Wolves Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Luna of mine, 7 Sep 2014
OMG! What else can I say?! This book is so amazing, definitely one of Quinn's best! A must read!

Tomodachi Life (Nintendo 3DS)
Tomodachi Life (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Aug 2014
TAMODATCHI LIFE is such an addictive and lovable game! It's very easy to get the hang of and is suitable ages 3+. When you create MII's, it asks for the DOB, and the year the person was born, or if you do not know the year they were born, you can select either child or grown-up, which will limit to what the MII can do depending on age. Very child friendly! Highly recommended!

Divergent [DVD] [2014]
Divergent [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Kate Winslet

3.0 out of 5 stars Lacking in details and scene quality, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Divergent [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
After devouring all the books in the 'Divergent' series, I couldn't wait to watch the DVD. Because the books are written in so much detail, and the director/producer can only fit so much into the space of 134 mins (direct running time from DVD), it lacked details and important (important to me) scenes. Even when it did include a limited supply of scenes of importance, they just didn't reach the expectations of the book. Sadly, I was a bit disappointed with my purchase, but I am still looking forward to 'Insurgent' 2015.

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)

5.0 out of 5 stars Percy Jackson and the lightning thief, 31 July 2014
On the reviews I have read, many people referred to Rick Riordan's 'Percy Jackson' series as "An insult to J.K Rowling's Harry Potter", and "The same as Harry Potter". However, it is nothing like that. Harry Potter is a wizard, Percy Jackson is a demi - God (Half human, half God). Harry Potter has two sidekick friends. Percy has friends, another demi - God, and a satyr, half goat half human who is sworn to protect him. The list is endless. I just don't see the similarities. Not in any way am I picking fault with Harry Potter books as I love the series, but I just don't see how anyone can question Rick Riordan's writing on any similarities to J.K Rowling's writing. The book is a easy read but so enjoyable and packed full of twists and action. Brilliant :)

Cotechs® - Pack of 10 Gel Case Skin TPU Cover For EE Kestrel Includes Black, White, Red, Pink, Purple, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue and Turquoise
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 31 July 2014
Great bargain! I found the same product on 'E BAY' for more money, and was pleased when I found the product on here for less. Although I had to pay for P&P, it still worked out cheaper. The packaging was great, and fit easily though my letterbox, so I didn't have to go through the hassle of picking it up at the post office. It matched the product description perfectly. A great buy :)

Dragon City
Dragon City

1.0 out of 5 stars Dragon city, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Dragon City (App)
Its just a poor graphical game and I wished I had never bought it :(

The Hunger Games Adventures
The Hunger Games Adventures

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the hunger games and when I saw this game ..., 21 July 2014
This review is from: The Hunger Games Adventures (App)
I love the hunger games and when I saw this game I just had to download it. Unfortunately, it disappointed me. It's very slow and the graphics are poor. They look like bobble heads. :(

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hunger Games, 7 July 2014
The hunger games is a fast paced novel that I would read timelessly, over and over again. The writing is oddly sophisticated yet I was ale to understand it and I am a teenager. I would recommend this to aged 12+, to anyone who doesn't mind violence, and to anyone who loves love :)

Trivia for Fault in Our Stars - Unofficial Fan App
Trivia for Fault in Our Stars - Unofficial Fan App

2.0 out of 5 stars Obviously, not the official, 17 Jun 2014
Ok. So, you can definitely tell it's not the "official fan app", and they're right to say that in the title, but what I find is a waste of your time, is an app (this one!) that isn't even true! I cannot remember what question I was asked, but I know for a fact that it was right, when it told me I was wrong, because I searched the BOOK for it, and if anything, John Green should really make an official. Not happy, and even if it was only £0.59, I still care, not for me, but because someone created an app that's wrong, and that's bad.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6