Profile for Kate > Reviews

Kate

Operation
Operation

2.0 out of 5 stars Very basic but fun, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Operation (Toy)
Ok for under 10 s I would say otherwise it's a waste of money. I bought it as a joke for my step son who had just qualified as a doctor so I didn't expect much by way of entertainment for us oldies but it was even more basic than I expected.

Rumpole of the Bailey - The Complete Collection [DVD] [1978]
Rumpole of the Bailey - The Complete Collection [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ Leo McKern
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely unmissable TV, 2 Mar. 2014
I love this series so much, it really highlights and characterises life at the independent bar, it's still applicable today. Must see.

Red Mist: Scarpetta 19
Red Mist: Scarpetta 19
by Patricia Cornwell

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great read by PC, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Red Mist: Scarpetta 19 (Hardcover)
Excellent read, gritty, full of suspense, love the characters and edge of the seat plot, as usual, really enjoyed it. Lelgal, investigative, medical, all great ingredients for a great read.

Dust: Scarpetta 21
Dust: Scarpetta 21
by Patricia Cornwell

4.0 out of 5 stars Love her novels, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Dust: Scarpetta 21 (Hardcover)
I have read all her novels and really enjoyed this one too. The relationships are described with lots of passion and honesty and the plot keeps me engaged, hard to put down. Love the gritty crime too. Not my favourite of hers but still loved it.

The Silk Brief (The Silk Tales Book 1)
The Silk Brief (The Silk Tales Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant legal drama, 21 Feb. 2014
I'm a lawyer myself and love legal fiction. Really enjoyed the technical explanations and the court room drama is very realistic in terms of English justice system. Highly recommend it!