Profile for love reading > Reviews

Content by love reading

love reading "marsy" (Scotland)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Regrowz Natural Hair Loss Remedy for 6 Months
Regrowz Natural Hair Loss Remedy for 6 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Ongoing review on 2 different hairtypes - will add updates., 24 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My son is using this. He is 24 and is beginning to recede at his hairline. Obviously, he is unhappy about this so was delighted when I gave him this. He feels it will work but wants to do monthly updates so that buyers can be sure. At the moment his hairline has gone back by about half an inch but the rest of his hair is strong and thick.
My husband is also trying it out and we will update on his progress too. He is 42 with a receding hairline, a baldish patch and very thin, fine, poor hair generally.
It will be interesting to see the results on the two different hair types.
It smells ok. You rub the scalp stimulant on your hair, leave it for a wee while and then apply the serum. You then wash it off in the morning in the shower.
Everything in the product is natural and so will certainly be good for scalp and hair health though whether it actually prevents baldness remains to be seen. The price is very fair if it does work, as this is 6 months supply.
As I said, I will update in a month's time and then again for the next two months. Here's hoping!

Katy Perry Mad Love Eau de Parfum for Her 50 ml
Katy Perry Mad Love Eau de Parfum for Her 50 ml
Offered by Perfume-Essence

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous sweet fragrance. I love it!, 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is lovely if you like very sweet perfume which I do. It has a gorgeous smell in my opinion.it lasts on the skin too for most of the day and you don't need to keep reapplying it. I actually love this perfume.
The bottle is cool too and it looks like a lightbulb.
This would make a beautiful gift or even better, keep it for yourself.

Skechers Parallel Milk & Honey, Women's Heels Sandals, White (Wsl), 4 UK (37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Total comfort and gorgeous, 17 July 2016
These are so very comfortable. They have a memory foam instep so you can walk or stand all day without sore feet. They look gorgeous too as they have a slight sparkle. They are also a decent height and look really lovely on. They go with anything.

Salter Ultra Slim Stainless Steel Electronic Scale
Salter Ultra Slim Stainless Steel Electronic Scale

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but sometimes fluctuate, 17 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are pretty decent bathroom scales. They look great; slim, silver and sleek. The dial is clear and easy to read. They weigh in kilos, pounds and stones.
The weight is accurate as I compared them with the ones at my slimming class and they're the same. The only problem is that they can often fluctuate and you need to go on them a few times to get an authentic reading. This only happens rarely but it is enough to be annoying.

Salter Glass Analyser Bathroom Scale, Green
Salter Glass Analyser Bathroom Scale, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Got a shock to know how much body fat percentage I have., 16 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are an excellent set of scales at a very decent price for what they do. They measure your weight in stones, pounds and kilos. They measure your fat percentage, water percentage and bmi. This is really useful as some people have hidden fat on their organs which is really dangerous. Mine is not hidden but plain for all to see! The scales also have an athlete mode. They store the details for up to 8 people. The weight is accurate as compared to my diet class. They do not fluctuate as other scales do. They look good too in an olive lime glass with silver receptor strips. The scales are easily read too . Overall, these are fantastic at incredible value and quality.

Fly London Jupe, Women's Wedges, Black (Black 007), 4 UK (37 EU)
Fly London Jupe, Women's Wedges, Black (Black 007), 4 UK (37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and elegant shoes from my favourite brand, 16 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are classy dress shoes. They look gorgeous! They are much higher than the picture looks and a wee bit too high for me to be honest as there is no platform sole. They are still comfortable though but maybe not as much as other Fly London shoes I have. The toe is also quite solid but this will help them keep their shape. The toe is round and there is a broad strap which fastens with Velcro. The shoe is made of distressed leather and the heel is rubbery. They are very elegant and extremely flattering as they slim my broad feet. They are ideal shoes for work as they are smart, simple and fairly comfortable. Fly London shoes are the best in the business in my opinion and Amazon sell the best selection at the best prices . These are genuinely lovely shoes.

Fly London Oily, Women's Wedge Heels Sandals, Black (Black 025), 4 UK (37 EU)
Fly London Oily, Women's Wedge Heels Sandals, Black (Black 025), 4 UK (37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, style and comfort, 14 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are lovely wee sandals. As all fly London shoes, they are beautifully made with lovely soft distressed leather.
They have a very small wedge heel so they aren't totally flat which makes them easier to walk in. The cut outs and t bar are lovely and really slim my broad feet. These shoes are great for casual wear but also look amazing with a summer dress.
They are extremely comfortable and soft which is great considering they look stunning too.
I LOVE fly London shoes and I have bought loads from Amazon as they have great service and price. Fly London, Skechers and fitflops are the only shoes I will wear now but fly's advantage is that they are very stylish and can be dressy too so they are unequivocally my favourite brand of shoes. This pair are just perfect!

Mitre Polarize Unisex Adult Tracksuit Pant - Navy/White, M 32"-34" Inch
Mitre Polarize Unisex Adult Tracksuit Pant - Navy/White, M 32"-34" Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal as stylish, practical and very comfortable., 13 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are awesome trousers for training, sport and leisure. They are so comfortable and practical.
They fit really well and sit very comfortably round the waist; my husband had shingles there and these don't irritate it in any way as the elastic and fabric are very soft. The trousers are all soft fabric and comfortable and are so light weight they are ideal for training and for the hot weather. The fabric is breathable and so you don't get too sweaty. The waistband is comfortable yet secure.
These trousers look the part too. They are very stylish, well made and nicely finished. They have two zipped pockets which is great for keeping your phone and loose change. They also have zips at the ankles.
These trousers really are the perfect sport and leisure wear and I cannot fault them in any way. Thoroughly recommended.

Salter Electronic Digital LCD Bathroom Weighing Scale Bamboo
Salter Electronic Digital LCD Bathroom Weighing Scale Bamboo

5.0 out of 5 stars Uncomplicated and accurate., 9 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are excellent uncomplicated scales. They can weigh in stones, pounds or kilos. I am exactly the same weight as on the scales at my slimming world class so I know they are accurate and they don't change like my old ones every time I stand on them which stops me being so addicted!
These look lovely and are a light wood. They are also lightweight but roomy enough to stand on. I can't comment yet on how long the battery lasts but the LCD display is clear and easy to read.I thoroughly recommend these excellent value for money scales.

OPI Maintenance Formula Nail Envy Treatment 15 ml
OPI Maintenance Formula Nail Envy Treatment 15 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of my must have products which guarantees ..., 9 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is one of my must have products which guarantees my nails grow long, strong and healthy. I start by using nail envy original or matte for a few weeks and then i go on to this . I wear it under my polish or it looks nice and shiny on its own. This makes your nails almost impossible to break and I think this is by far the best product on the market and it is the best price here on Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20