Profile for love reading > Reviews

Content by love reading
Top Reviewer Ranking: 560

love reading "marsy" (Scotland)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
TONI&GUY  Glamour Volume Plumping Whip 90 ml
TONI&GUY Glamour Volume Plumping Whip 90 ml
Offered by North East Stock Clearance Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Really works and 5 stars for hair in need of nourishment, 27 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This really works. I have fairly full hair but this gives it real bounce and body. It is light on hair too and doesn't leave a sticky residue which I hate about hair products. Other dusty type products to volumise hair leave it feeling chalky and a bit like steel wool so I totally avoid these! This smells lovely and is very pleasant to use. My only concern was that it made my hair slightly more greasy which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. This might be slightly unfair because if you have dry hair then this will be a benefit for your hair.
It is also extremely economical as you only need a very small amount so this tub should last for ages.
Overall, I am really pleased with this and I will definitely buy again.

Snapshot
Snapshot
by Robert E. Swindells

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for reluctant readers, 21 April 2015
This review is from: Snapshot (Paperback)
I work with teenage reluctant readers and use the Barrington Stoke books frequently. The pupils I work with love these books as they are easy to read but very age appropriate. Snapshot by Robert Swindells is no exception. It is a relevant, exciting story which appeals to boys specifically. I include some review from my pupils:

"Snapshot is a great crime book that I would recommend to my friends because it is so interesting and just a little bit funny . When I had finished a chapter I just wanted to read more and more of it is so so great and makes you not want to put it down." Corey Doherty aged 12

Ed Hardy Original Women Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Ed Hardy Original Women Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 19 April 2015
This is beautiful sweet perfume, a truly gorgeous smell at a fantastic price.

Tulisa TFB Perfume Eau De Parfum 100ml
Tulisa TFB Perfume Eau De Parfum 100ml
Offered by The Boutique Zone UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great smell- very sweet, 19 April 2015
I don't like tulisa but this perfume is gorgeous. It smells like gucci rush at a fraction of the price.

Nursery Rhymes For Kids
Nursery Rhymes For Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars loved, 19 April 2015
This review is from: Nursery Rhymes For Kids (App)
My 18 month old niece ADORES this. So much so she is a pest and wants to play with it constantly! The songs are interactive which she loves and there are many learning opportunities on each page. Great app.

Fitflop Superjelly Twist Sandals Metallic 4 UK
Fitflop Superjelly Twist Sandals Metallic 4 UK
Offered by steps shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable shoes ever made at really affordable price- thanks fitflop!, 19 April 2015
How I love these shoes! What a fab way to enjoy fitflops for a great price. These shoes are comfort! They are miracles. If you have sore feet or struggle walking these will change your life, and that is not a wild claim. I will be buying more in the other colours because I love them so much.

Wanted on Voyage
Wanted on Voyage

5.0 out of 5 stars every song is a hit., 19 April 2015
This review is from: Wanted on Voyage (Audio CD)
George ezra is fantastic. Every song is a winner. They are all super catchy and have you singing along in no time. His voice is wonderful. What a talent!

Caustic Love
Caustic Love

5.0 out of 5 stars read the review., 19 April 2015
This review is from: Caustic Love (Audio CD)
Paolo is sheer genius and every album is totally different. They evolve and tell his story. Even in this album the songs are eclectic and very diverse. There is something for everyone. Iron sky is perhaps the best song ever written and Paolo's voice is sheer heaven. My limited vocabulary and skills with words do not do justice to Paolo Nutini. The boy is a total genius and this album is a work of art and , in my opinion, the greatest if all time by any artist! Now that is praise indeed.

Smoke + Mirrors
Smoke + Mirrors

5.0 out of 5 stars a work of brilliance!, 19 April 2015
This review is from: Smoke + Mirrors (Audio CD)
I loved Night Visions. But at first when I bought this I was disappointed; there were no big songs like demon and radioactive. However, after listening to this a few times, it totally grew on me and blew my mind. It is brilliant! There is a mix of pure heavy rock; guitar riffs and big drum solos and there is pop. This music is so multifaceted and deep, I adore this album. Every song is an absolute winner. The lyrics are thought-provoking. I can safely say that Imagine Dragons are my no 1 band with this album. They are genius!

FitFlop Sandals KYSTM Leather FF Red FF Red UK4
FitFlop Sandals KYSTM Leather FF Red FF Red UK4

5.0 out of 5 stars the comfiest. longest wearing shoes I have ever owned, 19 April 2015
This is my third pair of this model of shoe! I have three colours. And I will be buying more as I think fitflop have stopped making this model. Quite simply, they are the comfiest, longest wearing shoes I have ever owned. I wore them every day last summer and they are like new. I am bothered with very sore feet and legs but these shoes make standing all day no bother. I also find I can walk much longer than normal. They also look really nice and are flattering on the foot and leg. A word of caution - they are very broad fitting. I cannot praise these shoes enough. They are by far the best I have ever owned!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20