Profile for love reading > Reviews

Content by love reading
Top Reviewer Ranking: 753

love reading "marsy" (Scotland)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Paper Mate Inkjoy Stylus Ball Pen Medium Tip - Assorted Fun Colours (Pack of 4)
Paper Mate Inkjoy Stylus Ball Pen Medium Tip - Assorted Fun Colours (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun pens but absolutely excellent quality, 26 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are the best pens! They are a joy to write with; the ink just flows and it takes little effort to write because it is so smooth and requires so little pressure. The comfort of the pen is great too with no jaggy edges. The colours are gorgeous with bright pink, purple, lime green and turquoise. I thought the stylus thing was a bit of a gimmick until I started using it for work and I was flipping backwards and forwards from my tablet to my paper work.
I absolutely love these pens and I ill definitely be buying more of them.

skinChemists Hydro-Active+ Day Moisturiser 50 ml
skinChemists Hydro-Active+ Day Moisturiser 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent nourishment for the skin, 26 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love this moisturiser. It is quite light on the skin but leaves your skin feeling gorgeous and soft and very hydrated. It is like a cross between a lotion and a cream but feels as nourishing as any cream. It has a beautiful clean smell too which is quite subtle. I have bought a lot of expensive moisturisers over the years and this is as good as any. It also seems to keep working while on the skin. It is full of good ingredients and the all-important SPF.
I honestly love the way this cream makes my skin feel , tighter, fuller and very nourished. I thoroughly recommend this beautiful cream.

skinChemists Wrinkle Killer+ Snake Serum 30 ml
skinChemists Wrinkle Killer+ Snake Serum 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!, 22 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Although I am 53 I don't have many wrinkles but I do have a belter of one between my brows; it is deep and nasty! This really seems to fill it in. You don't notice it when you first put it on but as the day goes on, it seems to work more. It is almost invisible when it is working at its optimum.
The serum is lovely and rich and it seems to tighten the skin too whilst keeping it richly nourished. This is one I will be continuing to use as I advance in years. In my opinion, it is an excellent product.

Monster High Boo York Gala Ghoulfriends Mouscedes King Doll
Monster High Boo York Gala Ghoulfriends Mouscedes King Doll

4.0 out of 5 stars much more attractive to children than to adults! but then that's what toys are all about, 21 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I found this doll to be a mixture of ugly an pretty. The face is nice but with a peculiar skin tone and although it is based on a mouse, it looks a bit like a bat to me ( not a good look). It has lovely long hair and it come with a wee brush. The doll's clothes are gorgeous: bright, vivid and sparkly.
I am a bit unsure about her but my wee niece isn't; she adores her and that is what it is all about!

Braun Silk Epil 5-511 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator
Braun Silk Epil 5-511 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator

5.0 out of 5 stars the best way to remove hair and this is an excellent model., 21 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using an epilator for some time now and they are fantastic. At first it is painful but you quickly become accustomed to the sensation. This wet or dry epilator is especially great for that as you have virtually no pain if you use it in bath or shower. This epilator is very powerful and effective an you only need to use it about every month. It come with charger and is a very sturdy, well made and effective little tool. I would not be without it.

Bosch PHD7962GB Professional Hair Dryer Classic Coiffeur - Black
Bosch PHD7962GB Professional Hair Dryer Classic Coiffeur - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars It will blow you away (figuratively speaking, of course)!, 21 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an amazing hairdryer that is so powerful. I don't know how others feel but I want my hair dryer as quickly as possible in the morning without it being everywhere and this delivers on both counts. It is an amazing heat and force, if you want, but it also has. Precision attachment to keep your hair well styled. There is also a diffuser attachment to make it curly. There are three heat and three power settings so you can do what you want with it but I chose highest of both and it is the most powerful hairdryer I have used. My thick hair is dried in no time, thank you! The hairdryer is well made and easy to use although it is a wee bit heavy. The noise is ok too.
Overall,I thoroughly recommend this fantastic hairdryer!

Paper Mate Replay Premium Erasable Gel Pen Medium Assorted Colours (Blister of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars works like magic!, 20 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I know these are only pens but I am quite blown away by them! I can't get over the rubber that never runs out.
The pens come in four vivid colours: black, blue, pink and purple. They write beautifully and smoothly. And the rubber seems to be magic as it completely removes all traces of ink. Like all papermate, the pens are well made and easy to grip and write with. I love these pens!

Flexable 1500 mg Sustained Release Glucosamine Tablets - Pack of 3
Flexable 1500 mg Sustained Release Glucosamine Tablets - Pack of 3
Offered by PharmEthicals Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 16 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have given these 4 stars because they are a complementary medicine and so there is yet no surefast evidence that they help with joint pain. Having said that there is certainly a lot of anecdotal evidence and personally, I give that more credence. Look the reviews up online and many people claim glucosamine is effective in treating pain from arthritis.
I have been using this product and it does definitely seem to be making a difference, although not huge. However, any help is great.
The pills are large so slightly difficult to take but they do not upset your stomach.
The price is very reasonable too and there is a high level of glucosamine in each tablet. I recommend these but do read up other people's experiences with them

Igenix 284 mm 30 W Strip Lamp, Pack of 5, Clear
Igenix 284 mm 30 W Strip Lamp, Pack of 5, Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended light bulbs, 16 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are good basic bulbs. They appear to be well made and give a great light. So far I have had no problems with it. These are certainly as good as any others I have used. Recommended.

Hamilton Beach Electric Breakfast Sandwich Maker - Silver
Hamilton Beach Electric Breakfast Sandwich Maker - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for making muffin sandwicbes, 3 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am in two minds about this sandwich maker. It does exactly what it says and it does it well. My only concern is that you can only make breakfast muffins on it as it is designed specifically for this.
However, if you want a gadget/appliance specifically for making breakfast sandwiches with muffins then this is excellent. You place one half of muffin on bottom, add cooked meat, cheese etc, lower 2nd lid, add egg, add top of muffin, lower lid an in 4 minutes you have perfectly cooked and delicious muffin sandwich. The trays all slide out to clean easily and the result really are great. The machine is compact and doesn't take up much room. Because the sandwiches are so perfect, I am giving this 5stars because it makes a fantastic job of what it says it will. For me personally, I would just as soon have a toaster as I wouldn't want a breakfast muffin sandwich all that often and that is really all it does.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20