Profile for love reading > Reviews

Content by love reading
Top Reviewer Ranking: 654

love reading "marsy" (Scotland)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fly London Women's Yakin Slingback P500124073 Black 4 UK, 37 EU
Fly London Women's Yakin Slingback P500124073 Black 4 UK, 37 EU
Price: 22.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 30 Aug 2014
I love these sandals! They are really beautiful, gold and black sparkle and gorgeous soft leather. They fit like a glove and are very comfortable and with all Fly London shoes, they are beautifully finished and extremely well made. They are beautiful with a dress because they are sparkly but also look great with jeans and trousers. I can't believe the bargain and I absolutely love them,

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Gift Set - 11 Piece
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Gift Set - 11 Piece
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very efficient product with nice accessories, 26 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an excellent product for pedicures and manicures too. The micropedi rotates really quickly and gets rid of stubborn hard skin extremely fast. It is so fast you need to make sure you don't apply too much pressure or you could hurt your foot. The device is compact and sturdy and very easy to handle and use. There is another attachment with various other nail shaping attachments which would work equally well on fingernails and toenails. These file, shape and buff the nails with ease. The kit comes with other accessories too; a nail brush, a cleaning brush, nail scissors, nail clippers, toe separators and the most beautiful smelling foot cream.
My only wish is that it had come in a little bag to hold all the accessories but it is easy enough to supply your own.
Overall, I thoroughly recommend the Emjoi pedi Gift Set. It is lovely as a gift or as a treatment for your personal pedicures. It is amazing how quickly it gets rid of very stubborn, hard skin.

BETA Adult Retrievers with Turkey, 2 kg (Pack of 4)
BETA Adult Retrievers with Turkey, 2 kg (Pack of 4)
Price: 23.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Healthy product but not to my dog's taste, so make sure you try a smaller packet first, 26 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Obviously this is a very well made product from a reputable and excellent company so I do not doubt the quality of this dog food. It is advertised as being a very healthy option for dogs, retrievers especially. The calorie balance is measured and it is full of vitamins and nutrients specific for the health and wellbeing of retrievers.
The price is also decent as you get a lot of dog food with this package.
My problem, however, is that my dog refused to eat it! It clearly wasn't to his taste but that doesn't mean your dog wouldn't love it! (one dog's meat is another's poison perhaps) I would recommend that you try a smaller package to ensure it is to your dog's taste before you buy this 4 pack size. If you have success then I have no hesitation in recommending this product as it is so full of nutrients conducive to a healthy retriever, but you need to ensure your dog likes it first.

Oral-B Braun CrossAction Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads - (Pack of 4 Refills)
Price: 14.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job and a year's supply, 26 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are excellent brush heads and fit easily onto the device. They work really well to clean your teeth and as the Oral B is the best electric toothbrush in my opinion, then these brush heads do a great job. Another feature I like is that they have different colour bands; great for different people in the same household. This is a year's supply of brushes so it is a great bargain too. These are highly recommended as they get your teeth really clean without being too abrasive.

Fly London Womens Yapp Clogs P500449006 Black/Grey/Beige 4 UK, 37 EU
Fly London Womens Yapp Clogs P500449006 Black/Grey/Beige 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes, 26 Aug 2014
I love Fly London and I especially love these shoes. They are very similar to boots I bought last year with the same sole and patent upper. They are exceptionally well made and long lasting although the patent does crease a bit. I love them because of their comfort too as I am on my feet most of the day and they are roomy and easy to walk in. They go with most clothes, especially trousers. People have admired them a Iot too. love clogs as they don't trap my feet so I will be buying another pair of these in another colour because I love them so much.

Melissa & Doug Bug Tunnel
Melissa & Doug Bug Tunnel
Price: 22.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for toddlers!, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Bug Tunnel (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I ordered this for my niece who is only one and she loves it! I would also imagine much older kids would have great fun playing in it too. It is recommended for 3plus years but younger ones definitely love it too. It is large enough for quite a few kids to play in.
It is a very attractive toy, with bright, bold colours and obviously is shaped like a caterpillar. It is a good size too and is fairly robust but soft at the same time. I love the ease of putting it up and flattening it down; very simple and quick. It also comes in a great bag for storage.
This really is an excellent toy that is well made and it will be great fun for toddlers. Highly recommended.

Vax Air Pet Eco Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Vax Air Pet Eco Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Price: 229.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 23 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This vacuum cleaner is absolutely and totally superb!
I have a very hairy dog and I get so fed up trying to get rid of hair and stour. This does the job so very easily and perfectly.
I don't really know how to go into the technological expertise of a vacuum cleaner and reading the product description will give you that; I can only offer advice as a fed-up dog owner constantly trying to keep floors clean. It is so light and easy to use and manage. I have a frozen shoulder and have found using my older one very difficult, not so with this one. Even although it is light, its suction is incredible on both carpet and vinyl floor. It lifted everything effortlessly and very quickly. indeed it actually brought up my stair carpet to look like a different carpet! It, therefore, actually seems to clean the carpet. The attachment nozzle was easy to use too. The drum is huge so it doesn't need emptied that much. It is also fairly compact and attractive (as much as a vacuum cleaner is attractive, nice colours and lines).
Without naming other brands, my last one was a very reputable make but it is not nearly as good as this. I thoroughly recommend this amazing vacuum cleaner. It really is superb!

Philips GC6611/30 SpeedCare Iron Steam Generator with 120 g Steam Boost and 1.2 Litre Water Tank, 1200 ml, 2400 Watt, 4.2 Bar, Purple
Price: 90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! And so compact!, 23 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I absolutely love this iron for a number of reasons.
Obviously, steam generator irons on a separate base are far more efficient and effective than regular irons and this is no exception. It shoots steam out and the ironing process actually becomes effortless and is actually a pleasure. I can get through a pile of ironing in no time and actually the hardest bit is placing the clothing smoothly on the board. This iron is very powerful indeed. It glides across the clothes and is small enough to iron intricate items of clothing.
It also heats up really quickly and is easy to fill. The water lasts for a big load of ironing before needing re-filled.
However, the best feature of this iron is its size. It is a very dinky and compact model for a steam generator which are usually cumbersome and especially for me as I don't have a utility room so have to set up my iron every time I want to use it. This iron is no problem to do this with as it is light and compact and easy to manage.
I thoroughly recommend this iron. It has all the advantages of its bigger brothers and sisters but is much more manageable.

Immediate Obedience: The Adventure of Tuning in to God
Immediate Obedience: The Adventure of Tuning in to God
Price: 7.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Death to self, 12 Aug 2014
Challenging stuff!
Do not read this book unless you want to be seriously challenged as a Christian. It has been an uncomfortable read for me as it has shown me how far away I am from 'immediate obedience'. However, the book has inspired me and is turning my life upside down. Funnily enough though, when I re-read the gospels Jesus teaches exactly the same thing!
The writer's normality and warmth shines through and it is very well written. I am so glad I have read this book and I recommend it to any Christian looking to commit fully to their relationship with God. This is fantastic stuff!

The 8 Great Debates of Bible Prophecy
The 8 Great Debates of Bible Prophecy
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings clarity to a sometimes confusing subject., 12 Aug 2014
This is a fantastic book! It fills a gap on the market. I have read many books on bible prophecy but they only present the information from the author's interpretative perspective so I was always left confused as there are various interpretations. This book presents all the views in a simple and informative way. The writer does offer his opinion and why he holds it; however, he presents the other viewpoints fully along with arguments for and against the point of view. It really has cleared up difficult concepts for me and has helped me have an informed opinion. The book is easy to read. The style is straightforward, simplifying a fairly academic subject without losing the depth. You can dip in and out as the arguments are clearly structured or read it cover to cover. I will use it as a reference tool but it has already cleared so much up for me.
This book is highly recommended to anyone interested in bible prophecy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20