Profile for love reading > Reviews

Content by love reading
Top Reviewer Ranking: 644

love reading "marsy" (Scotland)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dynamic Fat Burner 800mg Coffee Bean Extract with GCA Natural Weight Loss Supplement - Pack of 60 Capsules
Price: 8.91

3.0 out of 5 stars not lost weight, yet but still hopeful, 28 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I try all the different supplements in a bid to lose weight but so far it is only watching my calorie intake. These, however, do feel as though they speed me up a bit so hopefully that is affecting my metabolism and I don't feel as hungry since I have been taking them. I still haven't lost weight yet though and I have been taking them for about 3 weeks.
These do seem to do something but it certainly isn't anything drastic. Worth a go though and they might work better for others than they have for me.

SlimX 1000 Ultra Formula Thermogenic Weight Loss Supplement
SlimX 1000 Ultra Formula Thermogenic Weight Loss Supplement
Price: 28.35

4.0 out of 5 stars quality ingredients but haven't lost weight!, 25 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is perhaps the best quality dieting product that I have come across due to its ingredients. If you take lots of these supplements you could save a lot of money as this product contains most of the ingredients currently advertised as promoting weightloss. Whether of not any of these ingredients actually work is another matter but at least you are getting them all in the same product with Slim X. They have green coffee which is fairly expensive and people claim it is beneifical. Konjac fibre also fills you up and I do think that works for me. African mango and raspberry ketones are also present but I don't know about their effectiveness as neither have worked for me in the past. Bladderwrack is also present and I know of a very expensive product which re-packages this. Chromium and L Carrnitine were supplements always recommended by the late Dr Atkins. There are more ingredients that I haven't heard of but these listed do sell for a fair amount and have extravagant claims so at least here you are getting them all in the same pill.
As for their effect on me, the jury is still out unfortunately. So far I have lost no weight but I don't do that easily. I have noticed that I have more energy and I definitely don't feel as hungry so perhaps over time they will have more effect on my actual weight; after all, this is the real reason for buying anything like this - the ingredients can sound great but they need to help you lose weight! I am going to buy more and give them a wee bit longer to see if they have more significant results because I genuinely do feel as though they are doing something to my metabolism - just not quickly enough for my liking!

Cherringham - Mystery at the Manor: A Cosy Crime Series (Cherringham (English))
Cherringham - Mystery at the Manor: A Cosy Crime Series (Cherringham (English))
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Enid Blyton for grown-ups!, 24 July 2014
This is a fantastic wee story! It has all the elements I loved from Enid Blyton as a child: great characters, a finely tuned plot, lashings of good food, an English village, an exciting mystery and total cosiness. Yes it is a bit cheesy, but I adored it and it is actually well written.
This book took about an hour or less to read and what a great way to pass an hour! I thoroughly recommend this book.

XLS Medical Fat Binder Direct - Pack of 90 Sachets
XLS Medical Fat Binder Direct - Pack of 90 Sachets
Price: 49.37

3.0 out of 5 stars hasn't worked for me but could be my problem, 16 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using this product for almost a month now and have not lost any weight. To be honest, I am never very good at losing weight though so this might just be me. I do eat healthily but probably too much but I have most definitely been watching while taking this product and keeping my calories about 1200-1300 a day, with a few days of cheating.
It is pleasant enough to take and tastes fine. You need to be careful though as sometimes it can go up your nose and choke you if you don't take your time with it.
I haven't really noticed any difference while taking this; maybe I am going to the toilet more easily but unsure. I also might not feel as hungry as usual but none of this is very significant.
I do want to stress that I find it hard to lose weight anyway so this product might work better on you but I would wait for more reviews come in before buying as it is quite expensive. It also looks like the packaging for alli which I have tried before but it does not work in the same way - incidentally that didn't work for me either and it is available on prescription so it might just be me.

Cleanskin (Quick Reads)
Cleanskin (Quick Reads)
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best Quick Read but enjoyable enough, 13 July 2014
Obviously there is a limit to how well a writer can execute a decent story in a Quick Read but to me this story seemed as though it had just been chopped; there were no real answers and strings were left dangling. It is interesting enough and I do love the Quick Read premise but this is not the best one I have read and I feel Val McDermid could have written a tighter short story than this.

Fitflop Kys (leather) Flip Flops - Ff Red
Fitflop Kys (leather) Flip Flops - Ff Red
Price: 54.00 - 75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes in every way; love them, 11 July 2014
These are amazing sandals for my feet - quite broad. They look lovely, are extremely comfortable with a spongy sole and are very well made. I love them. I will be buying them in different colours I like them so much! Apparently they also tone up your legs and bum as you walk; well that remains to be seen!
The seller also sent a lovely pen as a gift.

Rapesco Power Assisted Heavy Duty Stapler
Rapesco Power Assisted Heavy Duty Stapler
Price: 30.55

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy stapler, 6 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I would say this is a large stapler that would be able to tackle a lot of paper due to its design. It has a long arm so that you can staple in centre of paper which is very handy. It is too large for a desk top but would suit people who were looking to staple thick units and would work in an office but not for a desk that was to be on show as it is for big stapling jobs. I do find it to be a bit cumbersome but that is because of what it is for.
Overall, this is a good product and works well.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2014 5:12 PM BST

Deep Blue Sea
Deep Blue Sea
by Tasmina Perry
Price: 9.09

3.0 out of 5 stars good enough read but not her best, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Deep Blue Sea (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I always enjoy a Tasmina Perry novel at the start of my holidays. They help me unwind, are easy to read and are usually page turners. Deep Blue Sea is not nearly as enjoyable as her other novels as the actual plot wasn't as engaging and her main character, Diana, left me cold and evoked no sympathy from me. The book is her usual easy to read style though but it was long-winded and much duller than her previous novels. It is worth a read but don't expect to be entertained the way you usually would be by a Tasmina Perry novel.

Pegasus Health Salmon Oil for dogs 1 Litre
Pegasus Health Salmon Oil for dogs 1 Litre
Price: 18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it for my darling dog, 18 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My dog is often very itchy and a vet recommended fish oil. This works well for him and has also made his coat glossy and healthy looking. He seems to like it and eats ups his dinner when this is in it. I am happy to be giving my dog something which is good for him because he really is my darling! It is worth it if it will keep his joints more supple and give him energy. This is a very large container and lasts for a while. It is easy to use and appears to be palatable to dogs.

ChapStick Original and Strawberry Tent Card - Pack of 10
ChapStick Original and Strawberry Tent Card - Pack of 10
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for a great product, 18 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Chapsticks really are the original non-sticky lipgloss. I pay a lot of money for fancy lipglosses and always end up going back to Chapstick because of its non-sticky formula. They are very nourishing for the lips and a godsend for sore, chapped lips. I use mine daily to keep my lips moist, as a balm and a natural lipstick.
The packet is fantastic value and should last you for ages. This is just such a great value and effective product that you cannot be disappointed with it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20