Profile for Nixg > Reviews

Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Stackable Eternity Band Ring Black CZ
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: 14.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little ring!, 15 Aug 2013
I wanted to buy a diamond and black-diamond wedding band but was not sure how it would look on my finger so I bought this inexpensive ring just to get an idea if I should buy the 'real-deal'. Wow was I surprised. It it lovely, good quality and I literally haven't taken it off since I bought it. I have washed dishes, showered and cleaned my house and it has maintained its lustre and looks great. So much so that I was even thinking of not replacing it with the 900 version I had intended buying.

Jasper Black Large Floral Double Pocket Satchel Crossbody Bag
Jasper Black Large Floral Double Pocket Satchel Crossbody Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Teen Dream, 22 Jan 2013
I bought this for my 13 year old daughter as one of her Christmas presents and she loves it. It's been almost a month and she uses it to school everyday packed to the nines. A very good buy.

Beautify - 78 Colour Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Blush Cosmetic Makeup Palette
Beautify - 78 Colour Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Blush Cosmetic Makeup Palette
Offered by eSecure
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 30 Aug 2012
I bought this for my daughter (who is 13) to practice her make-up techniques on and I am so impressed with the colour range and quality. Many of these palettes have colours that you can't use but this is the perfect set - I like it so much I think I am going to buy one for myself :-)

Gladiatrix
Gladiatrix
Price: 3.31

5.0 out of 5 stars thoroughly enjoyed it!, 30 Aug 2012
This review is from: Gladiatrix (Kindle Edition)
I am usually a romcom kind of reader but I thoroughly enjoyed this book and am now reading the follow on Roma Victrix. The main character Lysandra is complex and I couldn't decide if I like her or not in the first book. In the second however you realise that much of her arrogance comes from her Spartan inheritance and you almost feel admiration for her strong resolve to maintain her dignity and ingrained doctrines. As I am not a scholar of Roman and Greek history I found the references to the ancient civilizations just enough to enhance your imagery of the scenes but not so overpowering that you became lost in the jargon. The story would make a fantastic Hollywood epic movie which would rival the likes of Troy. Highly recommended!

Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth-Friendly Deep Cleaner
Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth-Friendly Deep Cleaner
Price: 90.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 1 Aug 2012
My 'little green machine' arrived very quickly and I opened the box expecting a gimmick to be honest. Boy was I surprised!
The machine is lightweight, compact and very easy to use. It also came with a small bottle of detergent which was an added bonus. A stray cat had climbed in my spare room and fouled the bed and the carpet a few weeks ago and try as I might I could not get the smell out - I set the machine to work and it worked like a bomb. I was so delighted it saved me a couple of hundred pounds not having to replace the mattress. I have since used it to clean the sofa, the stairs and a nasty coffee spill - it has paid for itself 10 x over and I have only had it a week. Best 'investment' I ever made :-)