Profile for MB2314 > Reviews

Funko Pop T.V. - Once Upon a Time - Emma Swan Vinyl Figure
Funko Pop T.V. - Once Upon a Time - Emma Swan Vinyl Figure
Offered by amy's Schätze

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the collection., 10 Jan. 2016
Great figure. Arrived well packaged and a good price.

Pretty Little Liars - Season 1 [DVD]
Pretty Little Liars - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Troian Bellisario

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible show., 10 Jan. 2014
I watched this season online and got caught up within three weeks, it's that addictive! I asked for the first season on DVD for Christmas and I know that this is going to be my next TV show collection.

It's worth a watch if you want to see something different to the stereotypical teenage drama: this has suspense, drama and thrills. It's very dark and often has me on the edge of my seat not knowing what is going to happen next!

Paper Aeroplanes
Paper Aeroplanes

4.0 out of 5 stars A entertaining and quick read!, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Paper Aeroplanes (Kindle Edition)
A suggestion after buying a couple of other YA/Chick Lit genre books so I bought it on a whim after reading the sample. I was not let down. It's quick to read and the changing narrative between Renee and Flo is easy to follow and really helps you understand both characters.

The themes of loss and friendship are well written and the scenarios they find themselves can definitely be related to the scenarios teenage girls and even young adults find themselves in.

A really good read and I would definitely recommend this novel.

Dancing on Ice (Nintendo Wii)
Dancing on Ice (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by filmrollen

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Dec. 2010
The moment I saw this game, I knew I had to buy it!
Well worth £10! Probably worth a bit more if I'm honest!
Gameplay is very authentic, the professionals are fantastic.
My only fault with the game is that the characters don't speak, they just make funny squeaky noises.
The easy gameplay is rather easy, as the name suggests, only got it delivered today and I'm on week 6 already! Highly addictive!

Well worth a buy though! Perfect Christmas Day game!