Profile for Malinova > Reviews

Content by Malinova

Malinova "caramela_23" (London)

Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha (Playstation)
Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha (Playstation)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite SF ever, 23 April 2013
This game needs to be brought back with new graphics as it's a true classic. I absolutely love it, from way back in the day till today. I had a few little tournaments on it the other night and it brings back memories. The moves are smooth and realistic and there is a good balance between special moves magic and realism. Top stuff!!!!

s16 Michael Jordan NBA canvas print 20"x30"
s16 Michael Jordan NBA canvas print 20"x30"
Offered by Dash Inc Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning canvas, 23 April 2013
I couldn't wait to get my canvas. It took a few days to arrive and it didn't have any hooks on the back of it, so I had to buy my own, but once it went up on the wall it looked like it was never meant to be anywhere else. I love the brightness of the print, too. Spectacular.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful little machine, 6 Feb. 2011
I've found this machine easy to put together and use. It's a little unstable over carpet and definitely not recommended for anyone bigger than 200lbs but maybe it will be better used on a harder surface. The bike seat moves a bit although this might be due to limited skills putting things together!

Otherwise i like the calorie counter and the mechanism is smooth.

Overall I would say I am happy with my purchase.

Hama Compact USB 2.0 Hub 1:4
Hama Compact USB 2.0 Hub 1:4
Offered by Pas Très Cher

5.0 out of 5 stars A helpful little gadget, 8 May 2009
This went beautifully with my new iMac - it isn't offensive looking and does the job. Love the sticky on the bottom, too. You can hide it away if you don't want it seen by your guests

Slash: The Autobiography
Slash: The Autobiography
by Slash

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly captivating story, 8 May 2009
The most entertaining, truly interesting story I've read in a long time.

Slash is funny, captivating, eloquent and yet still very true to himself throughout this story.

I thoroughly recommend it - you won't put it down until you've heard every last word of what he has to say.

Coldest Winter Ever
Coldest Winter Ever
by SISTER SOULIJAH

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 5 Feb. 2005
This review is from: Coldest Winter Ever (Hardcover)
Sister Souljah is a very eloquent writer. You will undoubtedly be swallowed into the world she creates because she is authentic, interesting and humorous without sacrificing the values and morals she infuses her stories with.
I passionately recommend her as both educational and utterly entertaining. Read her books, you will not be disappointed.