Profile for pepper > Reviews

This Is Not My Hat
This Is Not My Hat
by Jon Klassen
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think this one could beat "I Want My Hat Back"..., 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: This Is Not My Hat (Hardcover)
...but I was wrong! I love this book more than the children and often suggest we read it together (for my benefit!). It is original, subtle and absolutely hilarious.

Ozbozz My First Scooter
Ozbozz My First Scooter
Price: 17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust little scooter!, 6 Sep 2011
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
This is a brilliant first scooter. My 3 year-old loves it and it is helping her to gain much needed confidence with her physical skill development. It has taken quite a bashing already but has stayed in good shape and will hopefully be used for a long time to come.

Tomy Walkabout Platinum Digital Baby Monitor
Tomy Walkabout Platinum Digital Baby Monitor

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been the best..., 20 Nov 2010
This was an absolutely brilliant monitor for us, apart from one major problem. I liked the fact that I could hear my child breathing etc., see the room temperature and the nightlight was good. However, after 6 months of use or so the battery in the removable unit would only work when connected to the dock, which was ridiculous. Although I didn't ill-treat or misuse it I was still blaming myself for the problem until I read the other reviews on here.
Such a shame...will need to buy a new monitor for my next child and it won't be a Tomy.