Profile for Kaine > Reviews

Philips SHE6000/10 In - Ear Virtual Surround Sound Headphones
Philips SHE6000/10 In - Ear Virtual Surround Sound Headphones
Price: 17.53

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 13 May 2014
Not really loud enough, I did not notice any enhancement. I usually buy Creative Labs and should have stuck with the brand I know rather than these.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2014 2:12 PM BST

WHITE GAMEBOY PATTERN CASE FOR SAMSUNG GT-I9220 GALAXY NOTE - HARD PLASTIC BACK PHONE COVER + 2 SCREEN PROTECTORS
Offered by Membrane Store
Price: 2.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered Friday and arrived Monday, 13 July 2012
Very quick delivery. Unfortunately, the casing has damaged the four corners of the bezel. Gell cases are far more protective than hard cases as they absorb shock. Nice decorative accessory but offers very little protection.

Samsung Galaxy S i9000 High Capacity Battery - EXTRA LONG LIFE 1500mAh ... GT-i9000, SGH-i897 - Exclusively sold by FAB2983

1.0 out of 5 stars Overstated, 13 July 2012
Not really sure how this 1500mAh battery can be described as high capacity when the original branded battery is 2500mAh and I am quite sure the build quality of the branded ones are more efficeint.

How can you get more life from less mAh ?

THIS IS MISLEADING !!!

There are other alternative 3000mAh, 3030mAh, or the 5000mAh batteries on the market - which are the truely higher capacity batteries compared to the standard official 2500mAh. ?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2012 10:44 AM BST

Modern Guitar Method Grade 3, Expanded (Modern Guitar Method (Mel Bay))
Modern Guitar Method Grade 3, Expanded (Modern Guitar Method (Mel Bay))
by Mel Bay
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 15 Jun 2012
This book is value for money. The content is easy to follow and all points covered are explained enough to get you going.

I have books 1-6 grade - the spiral bound expanded version is worth the extra money than the paper back as there is more content and the book rests easily with the pages open.

Purple Floral Lightweight Walking Stick
Purple Floral Lightweight Walking Stick
Offered by Macallen Importers
Price: 6.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems - Rubber foot fell off as well as the fabric strap stapping, 15 Jun 2012
On day one the fabric strap frayed and broke, the stick itself is robust and the handle appears to be good quality. after three weeks of daily use outside the rubber foot fell of.

It will be hard to fold up for anyone who has joint problems but it can be made easier by applying a smearing of oil or petroleum jelly.

Easiest Fingerpicking Guitar (Mel Bay's)
Easiest Fingerpicking Guitar (Mel Bay's)
by William Bay
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 14 Jun 2012
I have Mel Bays grade 1-6 guitar books and expected a lot more useful content, one page of basic illustrations and a paragraph on p-i-m-a, nothing about identifying root notes which is fundamental in arpeggio or any other theory.

There was some basic music to follow which was laid out in arpeggio style but nothing that I could use to move my skills forward in this style.

Very disappointed with the content of this book -nothing in here which I could not learn from Wikipedia.

Complete waste of money and packaging.

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just The Ones I Have Been Looking For - Good Quality And Price, 14 Jun 2012
Well worth the price I have paid for them and the cord is the right length for me (120cm), as I can have my media player in my pocket when I am in the gym and not strapped to my arm.

Sound qulility is perfect! - good bass and trebble I do recommend these to everyone looking for a quality pair of ear phones, the noise isolation is exactly what I would expect from Creative perfect!

These earphones are great quality, they are noise Isolating and therefore you don't need the volume up to the maximum to drown out all the background noise.