Profile for James > Reviews

Cyclo Chain Link Extractor Adjustable
Cyclo Chain Link Extractor Adjustable
Price: 3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, badly made product., 6 Oct 2010
The biggest problem is the chain does not line up properly in this. I can see that the pin is getting stuck coming out on the other side because of misalignment or the fact the output gap is too small.
Don't get me wrong it does work but only just and you will lose your temper with it guaranteed!

LED Lenser P7 Professional Torch (Black) - Test It Pack
LED Lenser P7 Professional Torch (Black) - Test It Pack
Offered by Tools365
Price: 32.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Blindingly bright, 30 Sep 2010
After hours upon hours of trawling forums and and product reviews I decided to purchase this torch and I'm seriously impressed.
The main usage of this will be for night commuting along poorly lit country lanes on my bike. Most bike lights are made to be noticed by drivers and don't exactly light the path in front of you very well unless you go for something which has a seperate battery pack and they are very costly.
This light is phenomenal, as soon as I turned it on I was shocked by the intensity of the beam! I honestly think that this could blind you if you looked into the lens.
It lights the road in front of me like a car headlamp would and I feel very safe riding at night now.
The build quality is solid and I would recommend this HIGHLY to anyone considering a torch or bike light of any kind.
Thanks guys for making such a top quality product and I will be recommending this to anyone who is in the market for such a thing.