Profile for mummyto4 > Reviews

Content by mummyto4

mummyto4

1 Pair LED Bicycle Light VERY BRIGHT BIKE LED LIGHT mount at fork handlebar seat post Red and White FROG LIGHT
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)
Price: 2.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Nov 2013
Great item, really bright and easy to attach. Pleased with price too.

Only problem was they took ages to arrive. Dispatched the next day after ordering, but I didn't get them for almost 2 weeks!

Jake and The Never Land Pirates Hook's Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Jake and The Never Land Pirates Hook's Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Price: 18.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Aug 2013
My son loves this and has played with it constantly. Bought it fom amazon or an excellent price, and arrived 2 days later even with super saver delivery!

Happy boy and happy mama!

Some Day I'll Find You
Some Day I'll Find You
by Richard Madeley
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Some Day I'll Find You (Paperback)
Really enjoyed this, wouldn't of usually picked this up, but did on a whim to read in the sunshine! Pleased I did! Read it over a long weekend. Clearly well researched and something Richard has a passion for.

Not particularly a 'girly' book, which was quite refreshing. Really interesting and engaging characters too.

Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was that I felt a bit uncomfortable reading the sex scenes....as I knew it was Richard Manley who wrote them, it was a bit like having your dad write them! Not very mature, but I felt a bit 'ewh daaaad!'

The Forgotten Garden
The Forgotten Garden
by Kate Morton
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my all time favourites!, 14 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Forgotten Garden (Paperback)
I adore this book, I love Kate's style of writing, so I have enjoyed them all, but this is my favourite. Just adore this charming, elegant story.

It takes a lot to make me 'well up', but I found myself in floods of tears at the end. I have never cried reading a book before, or since, but it is such a touching conclusion.

Pip and Posy and the Little Puddle
Pip and Posy and the Little Puddle
by Axel Scheffler
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 2 year olds, 19 Jun 2012
Love this book, so does my son. Beautiful pictures with lots to look at on each page. Lovely story too! Will be buying the others

Fay's Family Food: Delicious Recipes Where One Meal Feeds Everyone. Whatever Age!
by Fay Ripley
Price: 16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as I thought!, 12 April 2012
I think my expectations were way to high when I bought this! As a very busy (and desperate) mum of 4, I thought it would solve all my mealtime dilemmas!

There are some really tasty meals and goodies in here, and I love the style in which it is written, but the meals aren't economical for larger families and involve a lot of nuts, fish and lamb which are a bit of a no-no in our house.

The meals will suit other families down to the ground, just not ours! I advise having a skim through his book at what recipes are in here before you buy.

I gave it 4 stars for the way it is written, very straight forward recipies and I am looking forward to trying some of the recipes. I think if I hadn't been expecting miracles then I would of been more impressed!

Mr & Mrs Game New Edition
Mr & Mrs Game New Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mr & Mrs Game New Edition (Toy)
Love this! Bought it to start a war of the sexes on Christmas day with the family! Excellent fun and particularly like the way any couple ( sisters, mum and son, cousins) can join in and at any age, not just for mr and mrs!

Chelsea FC Football Club Nylon Backpack School Bag
Chelsea FC Football Club Nylon Backpack School Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars V good, 8 Feb 2012
Pleased with this purchase. Fabric could be a little stronger, not sure how long it will last, being used every day for school. Other than that, very good and roomy!

Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks
Tales From Acorn Wood: Fox's Socks
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 1 Dec 2011
Really lovely story, told in rhyme. My 18mth old loves this, and it has lovely chunky flaps to open that can't rip off easily!!!!