Profile for Annie Lara > Reviews

Candy Necklace / Sweet Necklace Pack of 10
Candy Necklace / Sweet Necklace Pack of 10
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty treats for a snip it off the shops prices!!!!!, 1 July 2014
Fantastic value for money and top rated customer service but I contacted the company,A ********* :-)

Approx. 50Pcs Double Prong Metal Alligator Clips Hair Bows - Silver
Approx. 50Pcs Double Prong Metal Alligator Clips Hair Bows - Silver
Offered by STK e-Shop
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
Great hair clips of a good quality

Gaining Heaven's Perspective
Gaining Heaven's Perspective
Price: 6.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Truely inspiring, 10 Jan 2014
What a read!!! Julian's insights and revelations from God are so refreshing to read as they carry such clarity into the heart of our Father and make me fall in love with my God all over again as I capture a new sense of the purposes of Him in my life all over again.

Do read this book,quite life changing in a brilliantly challenging way!

Tangled [DVD]
Tangled [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nathan Greno
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
Funny funny funny film,buy it as you will surely enjoy this DVD .....oh and the kids might as well :-)

My First Sticky Mosaics Ponies
My First Sticky Mosaics Ponies
Price: 8.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 29 Dec 2013
This was purchased because of a recommendation and I wasn't disappointed! What a creative,easy to use and pretty craft set....our 4 year old little girl worked out how to do this and was very pleased with herself as the end result was really beautiful!

Very well priced and will certainly be buying this again in a different set for her birthday :-)

Cloud Nine The Original Wand
Cloud Nine The Original Wand
Price: 93.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 29 Dec 2013
I was excited to say the very least about receiving this curling wand as I had read some wonderful reviews as they did in fact curl my hair but the curl dropped out in minutes compared to my GHD curls.As a hairdresser I have used GHDs for a very long time but wanted to try these out to see what all the hype was about.

I was determined to give them another shot and curled all my hair again and showed my hubby.I then went upstairs and came down 10mins later and he asked me why I brushed all of the curls out?!! I hadn't done, so I was then convinced that sadly I would have to return them :-(

TecTake LUXURY AUTOMATIC SENSOR DUSTBIN 40 LITRE VOLUME
TecTake LUXURY AUTOMATIC SENSOR DUSTBIN 40 LITRE VOLUME
Offered by TecTake
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality electronic bin at a great price!!!, 9 Jun 2013
Had to purchase this bin as our previous bin lid snapped.We were slightly sceptical because this bin looked great but the price seemed to good to b true,however........WE WERE TO BE PROVED WRONG,the bin is absolutely fantastic,nice and compact and is perfect to use when you have to make trips to the bin every 5 minutes when you have 3 children :-)

Iv had so many complements from friends and family saying we have gone up market but when I tell them the price thy don't believe us.

My mum now wants to buy one of these so would certainly recommend to anyone who is thinking about purchasing this bin,go on you know you want to!

Circulon Contempo - 5 Piece Hard Anodized Set
Circulon Contempo - 5 Piece Hard Anodized Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!!!, 9 April 2012
We ordered these pans based on a great review by someone on Amazon. We were NOT disappointed. Totally thrilled with these pans...they are hard wearing and heavy based.All five pans are a great size for our family of 4 and they look very stylish with the see-through lids and black handles.

I'm sure they will last for a very long time as long as we continue to use them correctly.

They wash up well and the non stick element lives up to it's reputation.

I would recommend to a friend indeed!

Glitter Butterfly cot bed duvet set
Glitter Butterfly cot bed duvet set
Offered by Sleeptight Kids
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!!!, 9 April 2012
Saw this duvet set and thought it would look lovely in our girls room. I was very impressed with the quality of this product,will last for ages I'm sure.They wash up well and have kept their colour so I am happy with our purchase,and so are our girls.

I would recommened to a friend,as I already have done!

Sandringham Red Cushion Cover 45x45cm (18 inch)
Sandringham Red Cushion Cover 45x45cm (18 inch)
Offered by COUTURE DESIGN for your home
Price: 6.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice colours,however not great quality!, 9 April 2012
We really liked the look of these cushion covers,however we have had them for only a month or so and already the seam has come away on both of them so quite disappointed with the quality.

I wouldn't recommend them to a friend