Profile for janpan > Reviews

10m FLAT Cat5e Ethernet/Patch Cable - GREY - Low Smoke Zero Halogen
10m FLAT Cat5e Ethernet/Patch Cable - GREY - Low Smoke Zero Halogen
Offered by CDL Micro

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do job well, 23 Nov 2014
Does what it says. Flat so easy to tack around a picture rail unseen.

The Minpins
The Minpins
by Roald Dahl

5.0 out of 5 stars 6yo daughter loves it, 26 July 2014
This review is from: The Minpins (Paperback)
My 6yo daughter loves roald Dahl & this was for her birthday to add to her collection. She can read it herself (with a bit of help on tricky words).

LEGO Star Wars 75028: Clone Turbo Tank
LEGO Star Wars 75028: Clone Turbo Tank
Offered by Toybroker-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 26 July 2014
Present for 6yo birthday - gratefully received. :)

Custom-made Kids customisable england home t shirt, White, Large
Custom-made Kids customisable england home t shirt, White, Large
Offered by Print Me A Shirt Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab present, 19 Nov 2013
I always struggle for presents for my 7 year old nephew but I'm really pleased with this. I hope he likes it! Good quality and very prompt delivery.

6 Piece Huggable Spot Mug Set
6 Piece Huggable Spot Mug Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool mugs, 16 Nov 2013
Love them. Nice shape and feel. Seem to wash well in dishwasher. Love the colours - want to put hooks on my shelves now to hang them on show.

ESPRIT Girl's Socks Grey - Grau (light greymel. 3390) 3 Years
ESPRIT Girl's Socks Grey - Grau (light greymel. 3390) 3 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool tights, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: ESPRIT Girl's Socks (Apparel)
Lovely tights, nice quality and true to picture colours. Look great with my daughters school uniform so make it a bit individual. Sizes are quite small so I would recommend going up a size if unsure. My daughter is just 5 years and the 5-6 years just fit perfectly (she's average size). She even fell in the school playground and grazed her knee without a mark on the tights (which was a big relief as it was first day on!)

(SINGLE) Cowboy Sherriff Badge Badges - Ideal Party Bag Filler - Dressing up Custome Accessories - 2 Different Colours
Offered by Mega Store R Us

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 25 Aug 2013
These looked good on my kids fancy dress outfits but one broke after couple of hours of wearing. They are quite flimsy but in fairness I wouldn't have expected anything this price to have survived my 2 year old for long!

Dusty The Light Brown Hobby Horse With Real Sounds
Dusty The Light Brown Hobby Horse With Real Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 25 Aug 2013
Bought this to go with cowboy fancy dress for my 2 year old (already have one for my 5 yo) it worked a treat and they now 'go for rides' together. The sound has gone on the one we have had for several years but doesn't this doesn't spoil their fun.

UltimateAddons Aux Input Audio USB Cable for Apple iPod, iPhone, iPad with Car Charger
Offered by PC Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do job well, 25 Aug 2013
Bought this to play & charge my ipod through my car stereo. Worked straight out of pack no problem and sound quality appears good (stereo is Sony & nothing special so can't comment on high end stereo).

Playmobil Country 5109 Riding School Horse with Stall
Playmobil Country 5109 Riding School Horse with Stall

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Playmobil, 25 Aug 2013
My daughter is 5 and loves playmobil and this did not disappoint. Great for special treats after filling her star chart!

Page: 1 | 2