Profile for Laura Jenkins > Reviews

Content by Laura Jenkins

Laura Jenkins "Laura Jenkins" (Northampton, UK)

Life's Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at Birth

4.0 out of 5 stars Like yourself and take chances, 15 Jan 2012
I wasn't altogether convinced of this content, as it does borrow bits and pieces from the work of others'. That in no way is disparaging Joe, as he puts it across, as many others have stated, in a simplistic and jovial way. I used this book to reinforce what I already knew but had sort of forgotten, so a good book to get back to basics. One of a number of books I have read by this author, and all have been good in some way or another.

Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality
Cosmic Ordering Guide: Where Dreams Can Become Reality

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally absorbing, 15 Jan 2012
Thoroughly satisfying ...that's the best way to describe this warts and all book in which the author does not mess around when he gets to grips with the work. The contents never resort to trivializing the material, which gripped my imagination like a riptide and got my juices flowing as to what is possible with cosmic ordering. This certainly worked for me, although you do need a positive mindset from the outset. Whilst one cannot deny that the content is unique, it does have a universal appeal and I was soon able to start placing orders. If you start reading this book late on then be prepared for a late night, as it is totally absorbing.

Inspire Me: Unlock Your Inner Happiness
Inspire Me: Unlock Your Inner Happiness
by Lisa Tenzin-Dolma

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightens the day and lets the sun shine in, 29 Sep 2011
The first thing I noticed after playing this was how much more cheerful I felt. Anyone in need of being perked up will find this is just the boost for the job. This is the sort of thing to make someone feel happier. I found my resolve within becoming stronger, which I do not believe was just a coincidence. If you're looking to get on cloud nine then this is for you.

The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) from the Inside Out

4.0 out of 5 stars Hefty advice, 29 Sep 2011
This five-step plan, 300+ page book has it all: the Attractor Factor IQ test, exercises for putting lessons into practice and plenty of stories from Joe. It certainly keeps you working and is more than enough to feed the mind.

The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want
The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want

4.0 out of 5 stars It's tough being Joe, 26 Mar 2011
I believe when Joe said to imagine you are "God" that he meant to think of a divine presence within to guide us. Our lives are the reflections of our thoughts. All of the so-called negative experiences can be turned around in your favour. I think Joe's words have been taken out of context, but again it is dangerous to mix the Christian religion up with this sort of thing, but understood where he was coming from and hope others do too, as it must be tough being Joe.

The Ultimate Wealth Creation
The Ultimate Wealth Creation
by Stephen Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Effective, 30 Oct 2010
Cleanses our mind of obstacles and allows manifesting our dreams to work. A great CD to help change the way you think so you can get closer to where you want to be to what you want to be. If you have you what it takes then you will get there eventually, but with this CD it can happen a little faster. It works on your beliefs and turns them into something you can handle. It helps clear away any mind debris, which can clutter the mind and hinder progress. This focuses your mind on what you want in life and not on what you don't want. This is a fast track route to increased health, wealth & happiness and I recommend it to anyone of a positive frame of mind.

Advising Ultra-Affluent Clients and Family Offices (Wiley Finance)
Advising Ultra-Affluent Clients and Family Offices (Wiley Finance)
by Michael Pompian

5.0 out of 5 stars working with money is tough, this makes it easy, 10 Oct 2010
One or two years ago I would have turned my nose up at this book, however now I am making piles and with the world economy being unreliable makes it prudent to seek out alternative sources of investment. Money reserves are only as strong as the backing of that particular country'e government. To date I am only impressed with the Chinese backing of their currency by mammoth gold reserves. This book helps you think laterally.

The Ultimate Cosmic Ordering Meditation
The Ultimate Cosmic Ordering Meditation
by Stephen Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmic ordering gets better with it, 4 Oct 2010
I can't understand why someone would buy this if they thought it was about hypnosis when the synopsis clearly states "this audio does not use self-hypnosis or subliminal messaging." I found it helpful in placing cosmic orders - what it was made for. Great CD and well put together.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2011 12:17 PM GMT

Global Private Banking and Wealth Management
Global Private Banking and Wealth Management
by David Maude

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly satisfying, 27 July 2009
The contents never resort to trivializing the material, which gripped my imagination like a riptide and got my juices flowing. This was certainly an eye opener for me! Whilst one cannot deny that the content is unique, it does have a universal appeal to it. The writing is clear and engaging, informative.

Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More
Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Principles - his self promotion aside, 24 Jan 2009
I agree with some others that there are way too many testimonials from his fans, but that aside, you really need to read the book in order to understand how profound it is! The principle of living a great life is a simple one, as a lot in his book makes so much sense! (Sorry if that upsets a few or ruffles a few feathers.) You have to be open to it for it to sink in, and then when it does it is an eye-opener. Joe leans heavily on self praise, but looking at how he has to have this confidence is no surprise for a man of his dynamic stature. The best part for me was when he explains in depth the difference between intention and inspiration, this is what really helped me accept his principles and I hope it does the same for you too.