Profile for Ellie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Floral Honeystix - Blueberry Blossom - 100% Honey - Pack of 50 Stix - 250g
Floral Honeystix - Blueberry Blossom - 100% Honey - Pack of 50 Stix - 250g

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 21 Oct 2013
Great way to fix a sweet craving, especially if you want natural sugar instead of processed and fruit just isn't going to cut it. Great on top of natural yoghurt to add a little flavour or as a snack, by itself, for a child - they really seem to love squeezing it out of the tube :)

black and white mt Washi Masking Tape deco tape set 2pcs
black and white mt Washi Masking Tape deco tape set 2pcs

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, pretty and useful, 21 Oct 2013
It arrived quite quickly and the seller included an extra roll of patterned washi tape which has come in useful. I used the black and white to stick posters and pictures to my wall and weeks later there's little to no sign of peeling. I've peeled it off the walls myself easily and it comes away without leaving a mark which is great for when I want to reposition something and makes it perfect for university.

Acosta - Clear & Hematite Crystal - Silver Tone Snake Ring - Adjustable Band - Gift Boxed

3.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 21 Oct 2013
The snake/top half of the ring is beautiful, it really shines when it catches the light and there were no missing crystals - something I was worried about. The band is elastic covered by metal pieces and so is nicely adjustable and even better for an elastic band it doesn't seem to pinch. The finish...leaves a little to be desired. The snakes eyes were obviously meant to be rimmed in green paint, one eye is done well but the other is quite messy; there also seems to be a few specks of green paint that have overflowed to the tip of the tail. Also the sides of the ring where it changes from the main snake into the first bit of metal covered elastic are painted a little shoddily. For all that the downsides are barely noticeable unless you're really examining the ring because the sparkle will distract you. A bit expensive for what it turned out to be though.

Laptop Charger for Sony Vaio VPC-EC1M1E/WI VPC-EC1S1E BJ VPCEC1Z1E VPC-EC1Z1E BJ VPC-EF2E1E WI Compatible Replacement Notebook Adapter Adaptor Power Supply - Laptop Power (TM) Branded (UK Powercord and 12 Month Warranty)
Offered by Cambridge Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 3 Mar 2013
This was the most compatible charger I could find for my laptop, it arrived very quickly and works well. The only con would be it doesn't have a green light on the charger which I like to be able to see so I can tell if it's working.

Swarovski Elements Crystal Princess Teardrop Pendant Necklace 19"-CN9038R
Swarovski Elements Crystal Princess Teardrop Pendant Necklace 19"-CN9038R

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 14 Jan 2013
This is a lovely pendant. It's not too big to wear during the day nor is it too insignificant to wear during the evening. It came nicely packaged in a cute little box and will make an excellent present. It was dispatched the next day as well so I'm very happy with the delivery. The only thing I would say is that the middle pink stone is a bit more hidden than it seems in the picture because of how dark it is. Overall though I'm very happy and I think my friend will be as well.

LEGO Monster Fighters 9468: Vampyre Castle
LEGO Monster Fighters 9468: Vampyre Castle
Offered by Game-Front

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, 22 Dec 2012
I got this set for my birthday, my 22nd birthday. There are 7 bags of lego and it took me 8 hours to complete, it's a great set. There are booby traps, and winding staircases, stickers that makes the castle look more decrepit and pieces that glow in the dark. This was my first ever lego set and I thoroughly enjoyed building it. The only thing I would say is do NOT buy this set from amazon, third party sellers jack the price up. Right now it's a good £20 cheaper from the lego store.

Shop4 Slim Hydro Gel Skin Case Cover for HTC Desire C Mobile Phone (Purple)
Shop4 Slim Hydro Gel Skin Case Cover for HTC Desire C Mobile Phone (Purple)

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 14 Dec 2012
It's a nice colour and it protects the phone but because the case is so thick it's really hard to press the volume and standby buttons.

Sharp end cats bum pencil Sharpener - Black
Sharp end cats bum pencil Sharpener - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 14 Dec 2012
I bought this as a joke Christmas present for my friend who loves cats and it was a hit. She kept putting the pencil in and taking it out again laughing the whole time so I was very happy she liked it so much. Bear in mind though that it's not an electronic sharpener.

Supergets® HTC Desire C Wallet Side Flip Case Covers, Screen Protector , Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth Hot Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Suits its function, 4 Dec 2012
It's not the prettiest case in the world but it does what it should, namely it protects my phone. It looks cheaply made because it is but it does have two credit card holders, a little slot for money if you want it and the case closes magnetically. The case seems to have lined up where it should so the volume bar, standby and recharge button and the speaker slot are all available without need for removal. The stylus isn't great but it works and the polishing cloth is rough but it does its job. The screen protector was not good but I wasn't looking for one anyway.
For this price there's not much more you can ask.

RETRO CHARMS: Vintage Finished Sterling Silver 925 Opening Bookworm Charm Reveals An Enamelled Bookworm V250
Offered by Classic Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 30 Nov 2012
It arrived in great time and the item itself is so pretty. I don't put it on a bracelet I used it as a pendant and while a little small I think it still looks really nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3