Profile for Maggs > Reviews

Vintage 50s Style 32 Piece Red Polka Dot Porcelain Dinner Set by Creative Tops
Offered by Creative Tops
Price: 52.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this set, 8 Jan 2014
I ordered 2 of these sets, the pattern is a bit different (a change from a floral pattern) and the red colour is lovely and bright. The cups are a nice shape and size and the bowls fairly deep. I've had it for a number of weeks now and there is no sign of the colour fading with the dishwasher, I even accidently dropped a cup for my kitchen island onto the tiled floor with only a tiny chip out of the bottom of the cup, which I found impressive. I've been really pleased, relatively good value for money also.

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa [DVD]
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Stiller
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 4.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good film, 7 Feb 2013
This is another great film from the Madagascar series. It doesn't disappoint as sequel and can be enjoyed by all the family.

Tomy Harry Potter Monster Book of Monsters Keep Safe Box
Tomy Harry Potter Monster Book of Monsters Keep Safe Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Very novel, 7 Feb 2013
Santa brought this for my 8 year old and he loves it. He can programme it easily to only open to his code by rubbing the spine of the book as in the film. Anyone else tries to get in and the "monster" growls. Only downside is the interior space, a bit small, not a problem really I was just expecting it to hold more which is the only reason I gave it 4 stars

Top Cat: The Movie [Blu-ray + Blu-ray 3D + DVD]
Top Cat: The Movie [Blu-ray + Blu-ray 3D + DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Harris
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 7.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit dull, 7 Feb 2013
I found this film a bit dull compared to many animated films these days but it was true to the original tv series. My 8 year old found it a bit boring but my 5 year old loves it. (both boys)

Balamory - Daisy Bus Days [DVD]
Balamory - Daisy Bus Days [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrew Agnew
Price: 4.41

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 7 Feb 2013
This is just as expected, good quality dvd just as the show itself and my 2 year old enjoyed it.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Price: 25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 7 Feb 2013
This does remove hard skin from your feet fairly effortlessly and pretty quickly. Continued use would be necessary. I've only used the blue coloured pads which are currently easily available on Amazon, whatever about further down the line.

Mickey Mouse Club House Master Moves Mickey
Mickey Mouse Club House Master Moves Mickey
Offered by Retail-ABC Ltd
Price: 42.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, 7 Jan 2013
This was a present from Santa and frankly I wasn't expecting it to live up to the ads my son saw and it was pricey (but then it was discounted so I went ahead). However I'm absolutely delighted with it as are the kids, (ages 8,5 & 2) its a huge hit. You press Mickey's nose for each dance sequence and it goes from wriggling hands and hips to full on standing on one hand and extending his legs right up and spinning. He talks all the way through as well as music and if he gets stuck he asks for help, cute. Not nearly as severe on batteries as I would have expected either and he can be switched off too. My 2 year old keeps lifting him mid dance and treating him like a doll but he doesn't seem to be taking any hurt out of it. Highly recommend especially at reduced price.

6ft (1.8m) Victorian Pine Pre-Lit Christmas Tree with 400 Warm White LED Lights with Easy Build Hinged Branches

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely full tree, 7 Jan 2013
This tree is pretty much as in the picture, nice and full and bushy. I wasn't sure at first about the pre lit lights but they're very handy, with ample lights and nice and evenly spaced. I also think that if the lights were to blow they are so small that you could easily go back to using add on lights. Its the first time I've bought a tree online so I was a bit dubious but I needn't have worried and the other reviews are a good reflection.

Wicked Socker Boppers Powerbag Inflatable Boxing Bag (Orange)
Wicked Socker Boppers Powerbag Inflatable Boxing Bag (Orange)
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand, 7 Jan 2013
This does exactly as you'd expect, easily blown up and seems fairly durable. Base needs filled with sand or water to stop it falling over

Fibre Optic Village & Ferris Wheel
Fibre Optic Village & Ferris Wheel

4.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fibre Optic Village & Ferris Wheel
This is a lovely village scene with really good quality fibre optic, as the Ferris Wheel spins round the little carriages swing which is a nice touch. Exactly as described and I'm really pleased with it. The only negative I have is that the Ferris Wheel isn't actually lit up which seems a shame and hence my 4 star rating but other than that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it

Page: 1 | 2