Profile for Taiwo Fuwa > Reviews

The Power Of Positive Thinking
by Norman Vincent Peale
Price: 6.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank God For NVP, 9 Aug 2013
At a point in my life I had to believe in something thank you sir for now I know that and I now apply.....

How to Read a Book: The Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading (A Touchstone book)
by Mortimer J. Adler
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 9 Aug 2013
Read this then read your other books you will never view them the same again

But if you watch the DVD you will enjoy it more and learn more from your books

The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich
The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich
by Timothy Ferriss
Price: 8.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Required reading Even if your 100 years, 9 Aug 2013
Saw the book in the library when I was searching for a job and I had to buy my own.

The concepts in it should be turned into a seminar or workbook. But the companion website will do for now... Gels well with any country,religion or tribe. I wished he was my big brother I would suck him dry of information..

Besides that if you really follow the guidelines in this book you will live your life on your terms but first you will need to set your life up so take the time to build it to that level and then you can enjoy it....

Thanks Tim for the advise

The One to One Future: Building Relationships One Customer at a Time
The One to One Future: Building Relationships One Customer at a Time
by Don Peppers

5.0 out of 5 stars Business of The Future, 9 Aug 2013
The only thing about books like this is it should have been a must read for all businesses

I like it's concepts and reading and looking at the way most Internet Marketers run their business this way they stay in the blue and those that don't well guess......

Highly recommended

Evil Plans: Escape the Rat Race and Start Doing Something You Love
Evil Plans: Escape the Rat Race and Start Doing Something You Love
by Hugh MacLeod
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Yet Full of Riddles, 9 Aug 2013
Genuine writer full of wits and one of my favorite authors the book touch very important business and life topics with so much ease you immediately know you need to devise your Evil Plans

Good Book

Total Immersion
Total Immersion
by Terry Laughlin
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book But Too American, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Total Immersion (Paperback)
Recommended by Tim Ferriss I find it too American for me simple words are given names that don't much sense in my view. Biut I know it will teach me what I want to accomplish swimming the easy way.

How To Get Out Of Your Own Way
How To Get Out Of Your Own Way
by Tyrese Gibson
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine and Straight Talking Tyrese, 9 Aug 2013
Read it in 2 days but its still my companion till date... I always knew that some Superstars have their thinking process and we watch them on TV thinking they don't have a clue about life

But Tyrese does it was like I was having a conversion with a friend his advise and methods of getting the best out of yourself is simple yet difficult. But if you truly want it then you will make those tough decisions on yourself.

Thank you for writing this simple book you really nailed for me and I will recommend it to anyone who wants to read...