Profile for P.R > Reviews

The Other Boleyn Girl
The Other Boleyn Girl
by Philippa Gregory

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable read!!, 19 April 2011
This review is from: The Other Boleyn Girl (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book. I am a HUGE fan of the Tudor time period and very drawn to the dynasty. I know some people say that this book is historically inaccurate, which probably is the case. However, it is for entertainment purposes and this is a really good book. I honestly could not put this it down. You are literally drawn into every character.
I would recommend this book to all those interested in the Tudor time period, out of all of Phillipa Gregory's books, this is by far my favourite.

Driving Test Success ALL Tests 2009/2010 Edition (PC)
Driving Test Success ALL Tests 2009/2010 Edition (PC)
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Really REALLY good!, 4 Aug 2010
This is a really amazing source! It helped me so much, that without once reading a theory test book or highway code, I passed my theory test first time round, thanks to this CD-ROM. The tests are really helpful and so alike the real test, the hazard perception test was great help too. It also has a section to help you understand what is expected of you on the day of your practical test. This was a HUGE help to me and am sure will be for others learning to drive. Defiantly recommend it to all. I had the 2007-2008 edition and as that helped me so much,I am sure this edition is more advanced and will be a HUGE help!

Taylor Lautner: Inside Out
Taylor Lautner: Inside Out
by Mel Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay..., 13 July 2010
It's okay and describes Taylor Lautner's early life well...however some of the facts are wrong.
E.g. Aquarian's being most compatible with Libra's, Sagittarius and Aquarius's....when really astrologically Aquarian's are most compatible with Libra's and Gemini's.

There are a few facts about Taylor which are wrong but overall a cute little book.

THE TUDORS Season 2 Music from the Television Series
THE TUDORS Season 2 Music from the Television Series
Price: 14.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning album!, 24 Jun 2010
I was literally blow away by this soundtrack. It was beautifully haunting and stunning!! If you are a Tudors fan...this is a MUST BUY! Trevor Morris is extremely talented...there is no much emotion hidden in this soundtrack its defiantly one of those albums you get lost in. AMAZING!!!

Fallen: Book 1 of the Fallen Series
Fallen: Book 1 of the Fallen Series
by Lauren Kate

4.0 out of 5 stars Patience is key!!!, 10 April 2010
I am a HUGE fan of fantasy, surreal novels. My favourites being Twilight, The Vampire Chronicles, Harry Potter etc...

It was mainly the cover of this book that drew me in to read the blurb. I was very intrigued by the idea of angels...as vampires seem to be a favourite right now. I read all the reviews on Amazon, to see whether it was worth buying, a lot of mixed reviews forced me to buy the book and judge for myself...

I have to be honest...I had a lot of patience with this book, only because of the idea of "fallen angels" made me not give up on it. It kept me pushing even through the boring parts of this book. This book starts of slow and for a majority of the book you will feel confused to whats going on...and I had myself thinking I probably wouldn't read the next book...but towards the end the book suddenly got reallyyy good and now I cannot wait for the sequel!

I loved the last few chapters and I will defiantly be reading the following Novel...Torment which is out in September (2010).

I would recommend this book to others, but to understand the beauty of the book you need to have patience with it...and go to the very end! Everyone I have lent this book to...I have had to tell them the same thing and they were not disappointed.
Also another warning...this book won't give you a lot of answers...but its just the beginning of the story...but the good news is that it will make you want to read the following book. I have rated the book 4 stars...as there are things that could have been improved...but overall it is a good book.

Rani And Sukh
Rani And Sukh
by Bali Rai
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Greattttttttt BOOK! LOVED ITTT!, 4 April 2008
This review is from: Rani And Sukh (Paperback)
Rani and Sukh is actually one of the bests books I have ever read! It such a gripping story! When I read the first chapter i was shocked and couldnt wait to get to the end of the book! Bali Rai did a fantastic job writing this book and really described Rani's character well, her having three brothers Bali Rai was clearly able to explain what it was like being an asian girl with older brothers. Overall this book was very sad and i was shocked with the way it ended. Its defiantly a book to read! I recommend it to all! Well done Bali Rai!

Ultimate Aaliyah [2CD + DVD]
Ultimate Aaliyah [2CD + DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Aaliyah...Always remembering Babygirl!, 18 Mar 2008
Firstly i would like to say that this review is being written by a true Aaliyah fan! This is a must have purchase for all Aaliyah fans and all you R&B lovers out there. With Aaliyah's voice as sweet as a humming bird there is not on song on this album that you will not love! Aaliyah was and always will be a beautiful, humble and extremely talented girl.
This album is recommended to all those who want to keep Aaliyah's memory alive and her light shining bright forever.
With Aaliyah in our hearts! Buy this ALBUM!

Winnie-the-Pooh - The Complete Collection of Stories and Poems
Winnie-the-Pooh - The Complete Collection of Stories and Poems
by A. A. Milne
Price: 20.39

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic that every home should have..., 23 Feb 2008
Ahhh Winnie the Pooh! One of the GREATEST classics of our time. When i was young, my mum gave me her old collection of Winnie The Pooh stories. I never put it down. Until the age of 17 I continued to read the same book. Now at 18, when i saw that they had released this...i was over the moon. I still read it whenever i can and never get bored of it. This is defiantly a classic that every house should have a copy of...my copy will be handed down to my kids/neices and nephews. :)

New Moon: 2 (Twilight Saga)
New Moon: 2 (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: 6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the read...Completely gripped by the Twilight Series!, 23 Feb 2008
In my opinion this book is not better then the first. After reading the description of "Twilight" I knew straight away that I had to read the book and was VERY excited to hear that the books were going to be continued. I did like this book...Its defiantly worth reading if you are a fan. I agree with most comments made about this story, that there is not enough Edward in it. Every girl that has read these books has fallen in love with the fictional character. However...what i like about this book is that you have more insight on the character of Jacob and really begin to warm up to him. Also it is good to have a bit of a break from Edward...it only makes the next installment "Eclipse" so much more exciting. Defiantly read this book.

Romeo Must Die [DVD] [2000]
Romeo Must Die [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Jet Li
Price: 4.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Hip-Hop/Kung Fu meets Romeo & Juliet! Or Should i say Han & Trish!, 23 Feb 2008
This review is from: Romeo Must Die [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
I absolutely LOVE this movie! Jet as always is GREAT in this movie and Aaliyah's acting is outstanding. This is defiantly a movie to watch! You automatically get drawn to the characters and fall in love with them all...WATCH THIS MOVIE!
*RIP* Aaliyah