Profile for LauraMonse > Reviews

Heart-Shaped Sandwich Maker Bread Mould Cutter--Pink and Ivory
Heart-Shaped Sandwich Maker Bread Mould Cutter--Pink and Ivory
Offered by bfloweryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a sandwich cutter, 4 Feb 2014
This product is ok for cutting sandwich and keep the filling in, it's quite basic and to be honest I've only used it once as my 5 YO wasn't blown away by it.

It's probably quite useful for lunch boxes or hot toasty with melted cheese, as the content won't spill however we have not try that yet. It works fine but we are not using it as much as I was expecting, although it was quite cheap so I'm not too worry about leaving it in the kitchen drawer.

Everyday Baking Everyday Baking by Prochef 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray
Everyday Baking Everyday Baking by Prochef 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality non sticky tray, 4 Feb 2014
Possibly a bit smaller than what I was expecting (in terms of holes for the muffin) but it worked really well, backing evenly.
I think I'll use it with the flat bottom ice cream cones as the size is perfect for the cones I've bought.
Some mini muffin cases are slightly too big for it but in that case I just softly laid them over the holes and spooned in the cake mixture that eventually sunk them in the right place.
Overall good baking tray, makes my little girl happy when I use it because she will be allow two cupcakes instead of one as they are so tiny.

Unicorn Real Leather Cognac 16.4" laptop bag Messenger #7L
Unicorn Real Leather Cognac 16.4" laptop bag Messenger #7L
Offered by The Real Leather Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, stylish, the perfect laptop bag, 4 Feb 2014
I bought this for my husband after 2 other failed attempts to find the perfect messenger bag.
The leather is very good quality and there is plenty of space inside for the full size laptop, a note book, pens charger etc.
The pockets are very convenient and my husband uses the bag to every client's meeting as it's able to fit inside everything that's needed.
There is a removable padded case inside the bag to keep your laptop safe and snug, we have not used it but it's definitely a good-to-have addition.
Really happy with the purchase.

AB Earth® Vintage Leather Messenger 4A Workplace Shoulder Bag,M95
AB Earth® Vintage Leather Messenger 4A Workplace Shoulder Bag,M95
Offered by Spring & Leader

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but too small, 4 Feb 2014
I bought this for my husband but it was too small. Great quality but seemed more appropriate for a woman than a man.
I think it would be perfect for a tablet and a notebook but a bit too small for a full size laptop and other everyday necessities.

TOP-BAG® Leather Men Laptop Bag Briefcase Messenger Bag,N3122
TOP-BAG® Leather Men Laptop Bag Briefcase Messenger Bag,N3122
Offered by TOP-BAG

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but not the quality we wanted, 4 Feb 2014
My husband had been looking for a leather brief case for very long time and I bought him this one for Xmas as it looked a bit more designer than other on the market. We have to returned it as I wasn't satisfy with the quality of the finishing and the zips (all of them) kept getting stuck.

I returned it and bought the AB Earth® Vintage Leather Messenger 4A Workplace Shoulder Bag,M95 instead but it was way too small, so I returned it as well and bought the Unicorn Real Leather Cognac 16.4" laptop bag Messenger #7L which was excellent

Cupcake Muffin Baking Cases MINI-PINK POLKA-25mm-60 pack
Cupcake Muffin Baking Cases MINI-PINK POLKA-25mm-60 pack
Offered by The Vanilla Valley (WeddingAcrylics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty small cupcake cases, 4 Feb 2014
This cases are quite rigid compared to other paper one I used previously. I used them for my little girl 5th birthday and they looked gorgeously girly all together on the table.
The cases smelled funny when I opened the packaging and I was worry the smell would stay but I was pleased to discover that once in the oven they became odourless.
Easy to use and peeled off ok, good size too for my Everyday Baking by Prochef 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray.
I gave them 4 stars because I was initially put off by the funny smell

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality - good price, 4 Feb 2014
I ordered this as shabby chic boots storage for my entrance hall.
It's a very good quality for the price. Nice and big can accommodate everyone's boots.
Quick delivery and good packaging. I'm very happy with my purchase