Profile for Heath > Reviews

LED FIBRE OPTIC PUNK HAIR STYLE
LED FIBRE OPTIC PUNK HAIR STYLE
Offered by The Glowhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars silly fun - i love it!!, 24 Oct 2014
Bought to be part of our grandchildren's pantomime goodie bags. They look as though they will be a little embarrassing but lots of fun. Prompt delivery.

L'Oreal Studio Line Silk & Gloss Curling Mousse 200ml

Children's Activity / Travel Pack - Aladdin
Children's Activity / Travel Pack - Aladdin
Offered by Paper Things

5.0 out of 5 stars great little activity pack, 24 Oct 2014
I am making up pantomime 'goodie' bags for each of our grandchildren before we see Aladdin in Dec. To be honest I haven't opened the packets yet but the quality looks good and they seem to be exactly what I was looking for. The grandchildren's ages range from 2-7 years

myPlayer Pro
myPlayer Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: myPlayer Pro (App)
I've only had this a few days but, so far, it's brilliant. Very easy to use even for an oldie like me. Would recommend.

12 PEPPA PIG 38mm (1.5 Inch) PRE-CUT Cake Toppers Edible Rice Paper Cupcake Decoration 171

5.0 out of 5 stars What a sweet treat!, 3 Oct 2013
Peppa discs arrived really swiftly and caused great excitement. My granddaughters couldn't wait to start cooking and decorating their cakes. The pictures are clear and nice colours. Very prompt service. Would recommend.

Fiskars Kidzors - Edge Craft Scissors For Children - 5 Pack Assorted Patterns & Styles
Offered by CS Shops UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Craft Scissors, 3 Oct 2013
I regularly take care of my two 3 year old granddaughters and find these scissors so useful. They work well but are not as sharp and dangerous as normal child scissors so I am able to hand the girls back to their parents unscathed. Not sure if they cut hair yet but I hope not!!!!

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Figure Set
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Figure Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Seven Dwarfs, 3 Oct 2013
My 3 year old granddaughter couldn't be more delighted with these! We had to buy Snow White separately which is a bit of a shame but these dwarfs are lovely.

Bike Wheel Bearing Steel Balls Replacement 5mm Diameter 100 Pcs
Bike Wheel Bearing Steel Balls Replacement 5mm Diameter 100 Pcs
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars Only wanted one!, 3 Oct 2013
I wondered why these took a while to arrive and then noticed that they had come all the way from Hong Kong! I have a whole bag full but only needed one! However they are as described and just what I wanted.

History of Cricket at the Saffrons Eastbourne
History of Cricket at the Saffrons Eastbourne
by Chris Westcott

4.0 out of 5 stars Swift service. Great book, 3 Oct 2013
Good to find this book. My husband used to play at the Saffrons so it was a real treat to wander down memory lane. The book was as described and arrived promptly.

Handbag Organiser, Liner, Insert 12 Pockets Large - Apple Green - Chelsy
Handbag Organiser, Liner, Insert 12 Pockets Large - Apple Green - Chelsy
Offered by JNimports

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful item, 3 Oct 2013
A great aid when swapping handbags but particularly useful when on holiday. Easy to find everything without the usual mega rummage. Well made and nice colour.

Page: 1 | 2