Profile for Ms. S. H. L. Porritt > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. H. L. P...

Ms. S. H. L. Porritt (england)

Page: 1 | 2
Catherine Lansfield Classic 240 x 260 cm Bouquet Bedspread, White
Catherine Lansfield Classic 240 x 260 cm Bouquet Bedspread, White

5.0 out of 5 stars this bedspread is suberb, 17 Dec 2013
I bought the duvet set first, well I was thrilled with that I had trawled through the internet and amazon to find a white duvet cover and matching bedspread, well if you are looking for the same stop here as this bedspread is superb quality is second to non and its heavier than I thought it would be, I have two mattresses on my bed and it almost reaches the floor, it is icy white, beautifully embroidered, if you are looking for an air loom then it ranks with anything else you could buy, good price too!

Catherine Lansfield Classic Bouquet King Size Quilt Set, White
Catherine Lansfield Classic Bouquet King Size Quilt Set, White
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars suberb, ice white duvet that feels like you are in a five star hotel, 17 Dec 2013
I was a little worried, when I bought this duvet with it been pure white, as I didn't know just by the picture if it was what I was looking for - however when I put it on my bed wow, I was totally thrilled it looks so gorgeous, luxurious, as I stated in the title feels and looks like a 5 star hotel duvet cover.

Plastic Clear Sprayer- 300ml , Assorted colours - supplied single
Plastic Clear Sprayer- 300ml , Assorted colours - supplied single
Offered by Bargain Genie UK

5.0 out of 5 stars just the ticket, 6 Nov 2013
arrived on time easy to use and just what I needed for watering plants and also spraying bread pre to baking

Kitchen Craft Ceramic Baking Beans 500g Tub
Kitchen Craft Ceramic Baking Beans 500g Tub

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 Oct 2013
well what a difference these little beans have made to my pastry no more soggy bottoms brilliant wish I had bought them years ago

Silicon / Silicone Pie Tray, Quiche or Flan Tray. Available in pink, blue, red or aqua.
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars just right, 29 Oct 2013
lovely red dish easy to use, I have used it in the microwave and oven roasted a chicken on it and made a flan very versatile, easy to use and store

Morphy Richards Breeze 40423 Steam Iron Ceramic Soleplate - Purple
Morphy Richards Breeze 40423 Steam Iron Ceramic Soleplate - Purple
Offered by Barretts Digital World

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 29 Oct 2013
brilliant iron cuts down ironing time just what I was after, looks lovely and gives lots of steam, good price too

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Food Tongs 23cm
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Food Tongs 23cm

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 15 Oct 2013
really glad I bought these they are brilliant easy to clean does the job highly recommend. look no further these are great

Philips HR7620/70 White Food Processor with 2 Speed Settings Plus Pulse - 500 Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars glad i bought it, 15 Oct 2013
lovely little processor haven't managed to perfect mayonnaise as yet still going wrong hopefully with practice I will be able to get it right but it chops great, lovely and compact quiet and very very sharp

10 Tahitian Papua New Guinea Vanilla Pods (Vanilla Beans)
10 Tahitian Papua New Guinea Vanilla Pods (Vanilla Beans)
Offered by Jalpur Millers Online

2.0 out of 5 stars not quite what i expected, 15 Oct 2013
the pods were a little dry and didn't have much flavour rather disappointed I guess you get what you pay for

"Brights" Pack of 3 Kitchen Brushes for Washing Up & Cleaning Handy for Kitchen
"Brights" Pack of 3 Kitchen Brushes for Washing Up & Cleaning Handy for Kitchen
Offered by YourEverydayStuff

5.0 out of 5 stars just right, 12 Oct 2013
lovely set of brushes strong and easy to clean, good price too, well worth buying, will buy more and a good little present

Page: 1 | 2