Profile for Katie99 > Reviews

Coleman Sundome Beach Shelter with UV Guard - Green
Coleman Sundome Beach Shelter with UV Guard - Green
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what we were looking for, 9 Jun 2013
Bought this to use as sun tent in the garden for our baby daughter. It is quite large, plenty of room for baby, her toys and mummy/daddy too.

Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Teething Ring Very Soft Version (White)
Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Teething Ring Very Soft Version (White)
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for little hands, 2 Jan 2013
I bought this for my 12 week old daughter. This is just the right size for her hands. We also have the larger Sophie Giraffe which she struggles to get a grip on.

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Bouncer
Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Bouncer

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy seat for my daughter, 2 Jan 2013
I bought this as a second seat for my daughter to keep upstairs (we also have the baby Bjorn babysitter). Our baby likes the seat and will nap in it, she doesn't seem very keen on the toy arch - at 12 weeks old she can't really reach the toys.

The chair is light to carry and fairly small which is what we wanted.

Grobag Wash & Wear Twin Pack Hippo Hop & Spot 2.5 Tog (0-6 Months)
Grobag Wash & Wear Twin Pack Hippo Hop & Spot 2.5 Tog (0-6 Months)
Offered by Babycurls
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not used yet, 5 Nov 2012
Ordered these for our daughter, who is not yet big enough to use them. Very pleased with the price and the grobags arrived quickly. The bags we received were in perfect unopened condition.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 260 ml/9fl oz Feeding Bottles (6-pack)
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 260 ml/9fl oz Feeding Bottles (6-pack)
Price: 7.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottles, 5 Nov 2012
We recently started bottle feeding and had one Advent and one closer to nature bottle. The closer to nature bottle was much better and we subsequently bought this pack. Very pleased with the bottle, price and delivery (came next day)

The Day-by-Day Baby Book
The Day-by-Day Baby Book
by Dr. Ilona Bendefy
Price: 15.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Great baby guide., 5 Nov 2012
We were looking for a book to use as a guide to our babies development over the first year. This is brilliant. It does have daily information, but we read it a week at a time. Very pleased with our choice.

Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy Set includes Gardeners 100g/ La Source 100g

3.0 out of 5 stars brilliant value, 5 Nov 2012
Great value for money. Since having my baby I seem to be constantly washing my hands and have developed very dry skin. These hand creams are lovely, but not moisturising enough for me.

Baby's Record Book: Your First Five Years (Baby Record Book)
Baby's Record Book: Your First Five Years (Baby Record Book)
by Amy Nebens
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 10.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Great baby book., 5 Nov 2012
This is a really lovely baby book that lasts beyond the first year. I looked at lots before settling on this one, and am pleased with my choice.

I have only given 3 stars as my book had several dirty marks on the cover when it arrived.

Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly
Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Nov 2012
Brilliant toy and excellent price. Our 4 week old is not quite old enough to play with it yet, but seems to like looking at the colours and patterns. I'm sure it will become a favourite in the future.

String Quartet Tribute to Vale
String Quartet Tribute to Vale
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Background music at wedding, 5 Nov 2012
Used this as background music during our wedding breakfast. Some of the tracks are more recognisable than others, but worked well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4