Profile for Mrs.M.A.Freeman > Reviews

Garden Games Longworth 6 Player Croquet Set in a Canvas carry bag
Garden Games Longworth 6 Player Croquet Set in a Canvas carry bag
Price: 156.64

5.0 out of 5 stars FINGERS CROSSED, 24 Jun 2014
I HAVE THIS FOR A WEDDING PRESENT IT LOOKS VERY SMART SO AM JUST HOPING THE HAPPY COUPLE WILL ENJOY IT.

Lifemax Replacement Bulb for 250A Series High Vision Reading Lights
Lifemax Replacement Bulb for 250A Series High Vision Reading Lights
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 24 Jun 2014
BRILLIANT FOR READING BUT AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS THE ACTUAL LIGHT WENT OFF. I THOUGHT IT MUST BE THE BULB SO CHANGED IT BUT THAT DIDN'T HELP SO CHECKED THE FUSE AND THAT DIDN'T HELP AND NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AS ALTHOUGH I BOUGHT IT ON THE NET I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO FROM

Premier Housewares Mezzaluna Double Bladed Chopper
Premier Housewares Mezzaluna Double Bladed Chopper
Price: 5.49

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO FLIMSY, 24 Jun 2014
SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A BETTER QUALITY, THEY WEREN'T BAD FOR THE PRICE BUT I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A STRONGER ONE.

ladies GLOVE leather clogs shoes/slippers in black and white (6, white)
ladies GLOVE leather clogs shoes/slippers in black and white (6, white)
Offered by mazeys
Price: 17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars UNSATISFACTORY TREATMENT BY FACTORY MANAGEMENT., 24 Jun 2014
I HAVE HAD THESE SHOES BEFORE AND LOVED THEM BUT THIS TIME, IT TOOK ME A WEEK OR SO TO TRACK DOWN A DREADFUL SMELL AROUND MY FLAT. IT ENDED UP WITH MY FRIEND AND I CRAWLING AROUND THE BEDROOM FLOOR SNIFFING AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE THESE SHOES! I DON'T AND NEVER HAVE HAD SMELLY FEET,I'M EIGHTY YEARS OLD AND CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HORRID MY HOME WOULD SMELL IF ALL MY SHOES HAD THIS REALLY DREADFUL AROMA. I SENT THEM BACK BUT THE PEOPLE INSISTED THAT THE SMELL WAS FROM PLAYING FOOTBALL IN THEM OR SOMETHING STRENUOUS. AT MY AGE STRENUOUS IS THE LAST THING I'D BE DOING,I EXPLAINED THIS BUT THEY WOULDN'T HAVE IT THAT IT WAS THE SHOES SO I GAVE UP AND BOUGHT A PAIR "WOBBLEBOARD" AND KEEP THE "GLOVE" CLOGS ON RACK OUTSIDE AND USE THEM FOR GARDENING.I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS USED IN THE MANUFACTURE OF THOSE PARTICULAR SHOES BUT THE ATTITUDE OF THE SUPPLYERS WAS INSULTING AND I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THESE PEOPLE TO ANY ONE.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, 25 Jun 2013
THE TROLLEY IS GOOD VALUE BUT I WISH I HAD ORDERED A STRONGER ONE, IT'S ONLY FOR TAKING BOOKS TO AND FROM THE LIBRARY SO IT WILL DO THE JOB

Lifemax 250.1 Floor Standing High Vision Reading Light
Lifemax 250.1 Floor Standing High Vision Reading Light
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK
Price: 35.48

5.0 out of 5 stars IT MAKES ME HAPPY, 7 May 2013
, COULDN'T SEE TO READ IN BED, THIS LIGHT IS THE ANSWER, WONDERFUL FOR READING OR SEWING AND QUITE UNOBTRUSIVE, ALSO DOESN'T SEEM TO GIVE OUT ANY HEAT. I REALLY DO LOVE IT,GET A KICK EVERY TIME I PUT IT ON AND WHAT GOOD VALUE!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars DAYLIGHT FLEXILIGHT LAMP WITH CLAMP, 22 Mar 2013
LOVELY BRIGHT AND STURDY LITTLE LAMP, PROMPT DELIVERY ETC. COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED

BOUGHT FOR MY SON WHO WAS SITTING BETWEEN THE CENTRE LIGHT AND HIS KEYBOARD , HE POO POO'D IT AT FIRST BUT PUTS IT ON EVERY DAY NOW.

San Malo value Nursing Clogs with perforations - Navy - Size 38
San Malo value Nursing Clogs with perforations - Navy - Size 38
Offered by BlueWaterSports
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 10 Mar 2013
THEY ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY, WERE A GOOD FIT AND ARE HEAVEN TO WEAR - - - - WHAT MORE CAN ANY ONE SAY

Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, 2.4 Litre - White
Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, 2.4 Litre - White
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars CROCK PT SLOW COOKER 2.4 LITRE, 1 Feb 2013
IT'S A LOVELY LOOKING LITTLE THING,I'M COMING ON EIGHTY AND THIS IS A LOVELY IDEA FOR US OLDIES. IT DOES WHAT IS SAY'S IT WILL AND EASY TO WORK OUT TIMES FOR YOURSELF. VERY PLEASED WITH THIS BUY.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2013 6:53 PM BST