Profile for Mr. K. Blueman > Reviews

Content by Mr. K. Blueman

Mr. K. Blueman "keith8686"

by Dave Jeffery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Necropolis Rising (Paperback)
Awesome zombie thriller

The Green Mile Movie Poster
The Green Mile Movie Poster

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware! Go through the description with a fine tooth comb before buying...., 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Green Mile Movie Poster
I ordered this poster based upon the description in the technical details section which describes it as 40" by 30". What I got was a 11" by17" mini poster. When I complained I was told I didn't read the description properly...and, yes, sure enough it does say about it being a mini poster in the sellers details section.
This to me is misleading. Check the advert yourself. Of course I could return the item but that's just more hassle for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...what a page-turner!!, 12 Feb 2011
This review is from: Necropolis Rising (Kindle Edition)
Am just 5 chapters into this book and I can't put it down! Want to take my time reading it, but want to see how it pans out, too!
Well-written, with snappy concise chapters and a story that is intelligent and exciting...wow!

Watchmen (2-Disc) [Blu-ray] [2009]
Watchmen (2-Disc) [Blu-ray] [2009]
Dvd ~ Carla Gugino
Offered by Retro_Foundation

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing film!!, 29 Jan 2011
Just want to say that I knew nothing about Watchmen before I watched this film. It is amazingly good. Intelligent with great set-pieces, and incredible attention to detail. Wow!

Futurama
Futurama

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute brilliance, 21 July 2005
This review is from: Futurama (Audio CD)
This album is absolutely flipping amazing.Under-rated to hell, but as beautiful as (maid in!!!) heaven. If you play guitar, buy this, then tell me how good you are. Wow.......

Modern Music
Modern Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute brilliance, 21 July 2005
This review is from: Modern Music (Audio CD)
This album is a beautiful masterpiece from the most under-rated band of all time. Bill Nelson is a genius, and one of the greatest guitarists and song-writers in history. Listen to this beautiful album. Marvel at the lyricism of the 50s sci-fi influenced songs.....the guitar-playing is other-wordly. A once-in-a-lifetime album of immeasurable brilliance. Jeez, what a band........
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2013 10:57 AM BST