Profile for D. M. Topham > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Razer RZ01-00280100-R3G1 Naga MMO 5600DPI Gaming Mouse
Razer RZ01-00280100-R3G1 Naga MMO 5600DPI Gaming Mouse

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent for my game - WoW ., 9 Jan 2010
This review is useless for you unless you play World Of Warcraft.
Firstly, I didn't use the software with it, I found not using it better, I just use the number pad.
I play WoW and play a raiding DPS priest. The mouse is brilliant, I have my spells linked to the number buttons and away I go. The only thing you have to do is get used to where the numbers are with your thumb. You become much faster. But, when I am healing I use an addon called Clique (which makes it easier to one click a spell onto someone in your group/raid other than your target). This mouse doesn't work with this addon, I have to click for target and then click the spell, so it has slowed down my response slightly when I am in healing mode. Maybe there is a way around it or maybe I need to use another addon but I haven't found it yet. I still don't think it's a big deal but if I was healing main....maybe I would?
Just thought I would mention this for you WoW ers.
Overall, I love it :-)

Edit...another downside is that it doesn't switch on with the PC. I have to unplug it and then plug it in every time my PC is turned on. That could be because I don't use the software with it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2011 10:19 AM BST

Dr Martens  Jenna High Leg Boot
Dr Martens Jenna High Leg Boot

3.0 out of 5 stars for thinner claves, 2 Jan 2009
These are lovely boots and comfy for the feet. Just a bit narrow around the calf. I found them tight but wore them anyway and now have broken the zip. So measure your claves, mine are 15" (38cm) so, less than that and you should be ok :)

Telescopic Window & Conservatory Cleaner
Telescopic Window & Conservatory Cleaner
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars good idea but........, 5 April 2008
Having battled with this for some time, it needs improvements to work.
Any pressure applied, even small, causes the head to swivel, trying to get it to swivel back to position to be useable twists the twist-lock handle segments which then start to slide.
Looking at the head, there are 3 small rubber rings which help secure the head onto the handle connection. Maybe if I could find and replace the 3 rubber rings with slightly thicker ones it would render the head secure.
As it is, save your money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2014 7:04 AM BST

Princess (1908) Egg Cooker
Princess (1908) Egg Cooker

2.0 out of 5 stars Buzzer breaks, 22 Oct 2007
I bought one, was impressed and so when the buzzer broke after a few months use I simply bought another.
However the buzzer has broken on the second one..........it's useless when you don't know when the eggs are ready. Maybe I'm just unlucky?
I'm looking for another make now.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2011 4:41 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3