Profile for A. Brantley > Reviews

Content by A. Brantley

A. Brantley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Cinderella, P. I. and Other Fairy Tale Mystery Stories (The Cinderella P. I. Mysteries Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this! It's creative, 30 Nov. 2014
OMG! I loved this! It's creative, unique, and such a fun collection of stories. I can't recommend this book enough. If you grew up loving fairy tales, you're going to love these stories of Cinderella turned detective.

The Witness
The Witness

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this book, 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Witness (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book. I especially liked the fact that the author took the time to build up the background of the main character. Alice has had a rough go of it and the author doesn't skip over that fact. Those that love unexpected endings will also enjoy this book. I highly recommend this one.

Sinfandel
Sinfandel

5.0 out of 5 stars A great mystery with enjoyable characters, 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sinfandel (Kindle Edition)
A great mystery with enjoyable characters. If you love women sleuths, you're going to love this book. Grab a glass of wine, curl up in your favorite chair, and enjoy.

Twist and Scream - Volume 6 (Twist andScream)
Twist and Scream - Volume 6 (Twist andScream)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 20 Aug. 2014
Awesome, awesome, awesome. If you're tired of horror novels that are too tame, read this collection of stories. Not only are some of the stories incredibly psychologically creepy, but some are so grotesque that you'll find bile rising in the back of your throat. This is what true horror is supposed to be like. My favorite would have to be Best Man, but I have to say that I can't wait to continue the story, Cash on Delivery, that will be turned into a novel in 2015. I highly, highly recommend this collection.

Naughty Girls Do: A Red Hot and BOOM! Story (Inked & Kinked)
Naughty Girls Do: A Red Hot and BOOM! Story (Inked & Kinked)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Sexy, and Fun, 14 Aug. 2014
A fun, incredibly sexy fast-paced read that will have you cranking up the air conditioning. I love how Lexi kept at Ash and didn't give up, even if it went way beyond her good girl image.

The Final Arrangement (Book One in the Cozy Flower Shop Mystery Series) (The Flower Shop Mystery Series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great characters!, 28 July 2014
I really enjoyed this cozy mystery. I especially loved the characters. K.C. and Danny had to be my favorites. However, the storyline was also great. I especially loved the fact that I didn't see the last hoorah at the end coming. I can't wait to read the next book in the series!

Straight to Heaven (Lilith Straight series - Book 2)
Straight to Heaven (Lilith Straight series - Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Want More!, 26 July 2014
This is my kind of book! I loved the main character and loved that the book left me wanting more. Can't wait to read more of the series!

Ghostly Treasure (Bandit Creek Sweet)
Ghostly Treasure (Bandit Creek Sweet)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good ghost story!, 24 July 2014
This was my first read by Suzanne Stengl and I was very impressed. I love a good ghost story and Ghostly Treasure was a really good one. I also loved the characters. I see that other reviewers have said that this book ties in nicely with another of the author's books. I'll have to read the other book, too. If you love the supernatural and a good mystery, I highly recommend this book.

Between Heaven and Hell
Between Heaven and Hell

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend!, 16 July 2014
I've always been a huge fan of the wild west, but it wasn't until the past year that I became a fan of western romance. Jacqui Nelson has created an amazing book with Between Heaven and Hell. It's extremely well-written, which allows you to get lost in the pages. It's also a very powerful read. Nelson has a way of touching your very soul. I highly recommend this book!

Zach's Rebound Girl (Sizzling Romantic Comedy)
Zach's Rebound Girl (Sizzling Romantic Comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 6 July 2014
I loved it! It's fast-paced, funny, and the perfect book for those that love chick lit. Those looking for a romantic comedy that is lighthearted and sweet will love this book. I highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7