Profile for Tim Stark > Reviews

Tim Stark

The Book Thief
The Book Thief

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 9 May 2014
This review is from: The Book Thief (Kindle Edition)
...cynicism has prevented me reading ' film' books, but this was unforgettable. As I compose this with a tear rolling down my cheek I am tempted to start again at page 1, brilliant, moving and thought provoking.

Star Wars: Dark Lord - The Rise of Darth Vader
Star Wars: Dark Lord - The Rise of Darth Vader

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Dec. 2013
Good read, but short though.. very easy to follow and digest, good feeling of describing the surroundings, so..
what's next for Vader?

Catching Fire
Catching Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, again!, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Catching Fire (Kindle Edition)
Well, this is an easy review to compose, what an excellent 2nd in the trilogy, equally gripping and so colourful in description... must go now and continue with the concluding book!!

Star Wars: Choices of One
Star Wars: Choices of One

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, I want more, 25 July 2013
I'm 44, first read books by Timothy Zahn in my twenties, always loved his ability to immerse the reader in his colourful worlds.... I always seem to project myself into each chapter as if watching on a big screen!

The Man Who Forgot His Wife
The Man Who Forgot His Wife

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent....., 19 July 2013
..humorous and thought provoking, I've enjoyed every chapter! Most couples should relate to these experiences...and take note, or at least laugh about the journey!

Star Wars: Heir to the Empire
Star Wars: Heir to the Empire

5.0 out of 5 stars Novel, 30 May 2013
Excellent adaptation, though I'd like to see the three Timothy Zahn complete novels on kindle please...not just in German, thanks
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2013 11:41 PM BST

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 7 May 2013
Can't really put into words, very good book, caught me unaware coming back from Poland and brought tears to my eyes!! Feel good emotional story of rediscovery.....read and enjoy!

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 April 2013
I enjoyed ever page of this book, thoroughly entertaining and difficult to put down, literally...I have his character embedded in memory.

Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath
Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath

5.0 out of 5 stars I Am Iron Man, 22 Jan. 2013
Brilliant, well written and impossible to put down without reading another chapter....thank you for your inspiration, Influence and sharing your life story!

When I Grow Up: The Memoirs of a Rock Star Wannabe
When I Grow Up: The Memoirs of a Rock Star Wannabe

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 25 April 2012
Brilliant read, very inspiring like the author's eclectic musical taste... brings back memories from our Track Records days, still laughing now and starting to read again