ARRAY(0xbab55c48)

loolah

Sony VCT-GM1 Headmount Kit for Action Camera
Sony VCT-GM1 Headmount Kit for Action Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 25 Aug 2013
My husband loves this, the quality is great and e can also use it at parties rather than messing with a video camera.

Skullcandy Fix 2.0 In-Ear Headphones With Mic -Black/Chrome
Skullcandy Fix 2.0 In-Ear Headphones With Mic -Black/Chrome
Offered by WorldTech UK
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 25 Aug 2013
This is brilliant bought these as my Apple headset died a death and use it as hands free all the time in the car. I also needed a headset to listen to music/watch movie from my laptop while my husbands watching tv if we both don't want to the same thing.

The sound quality is great considering the price, during calls the hearing is much clearer and friends have also mentioned they could hear me clearer and didn't realise I was driving until I told them.

My husband has just bought the same ones to keep in the house for the pc/iPad use. Compared to the Apple headset it also muffles more sound so don't hear my husband talking with his friends while I'm watching something compared to before when I had to kick him out the room or pause!

Canon PIXMA MG6350 All-In-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Wi Fi and Airprint) Black
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 25 Aug 2013
Bought for home use and print, scan and copies are great, 2 trays so you don't have to keep changing the paper so I can print photos on photo paper and other stuff on normal paper all from my lounge while printer is upstairs. Works great with iPhone and iPad as well.

I love the fact it's all enclosed as my last printers where open top or bottom loaded so dust could get into the printer, whereby this printer you just wipe over the top as its touchscreen so no niggle bits to try to get into.

Only downside is it takes longer to start up so you won't get anything immediate, but small price to pay for being able to print over wifi and not having to change the paper all the time.