Profile for gail swinburne > Reviews

Content by gail swinburne

gail swinburne

If Forever Comes (The Regret Series Book 2)
If Forever Comes (The Regret Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Oct. 2013
I loved this series and this book was worth waiting for. It was well written and the characters were believable. It was a very emotional rollercoaster with a great ending. I would definitely recommend this book and will certainly be reading more from this author.

Complete Me (Stark Trilogy Book 3)
Complete Me (Stark Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Aug. 2013
Really enjoyed this trilogy, complete me was definitely worth waiting for. I fell in love with Damian and nicki. I would definitely recommend this book, well worth 5 stars.

This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy Book 3)
This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Brilliant, 9 July 2013
I really enjoyed the first two books in this series and was looking forward to the conclusion, it was well worth the wait. I can honestly say that this book totally took over and trampled my life I just couldn't put it down! It was a rollercoaster of emotions that made me smile, laugh and at times cry, and totally fall in love with the characters. Jodi is a brilliant author and I am looking forward to reading more from her. As for Ava and Jesse's story I am sad it has come to an end but it is definitely one that I will keep reading again and again just to get my fix of the Lord of the Manor!

Intentional
Intentional

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Intentional (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story, it was a nice and easy read, I couldn't put it down. The price was very good and definitely worth it. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a bit of romance, lovable characters and a happy ending. I look forward to seeing more from MK Harkins in the future.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2013 6:42 PM BST

Claim Me: Book 2: Stark Trilogy
Claim Me: Book 2: Stark Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 29 April 2013
I really enjoyed Release me and was looking forward to finding out where Nicki and Damien's story would go next, and I was definately not disappointed. I read this book in one day, I just couldn't put it down. Brilliant and definately deserves 5 stars. Can't wait until July for Complete me!

Release Me (Stark Trilogy Book 1)
Release Me (Stark Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 29 April 2013
I just couldn't put this book down. I fell in love with both Nicki and Damien. I would definately recommend this book, its a must read.