Profile for SP SOILLEUX > Reviews

Content by SP SOILLEUX

SP SOILLEUX (Herts, UK)

Coldplayer IS760 - USB Laptop Stand With Silent Fan And 4-Port Hub For Up To 15.6" Notebooks

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even close to silent, 15 Jun. 2013
Loud, flimsy, does not hold my laptop on it particularly well.
Does have a working fan and the laptop does get held up and cooled down but not exactly as described.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate  (Nintendo 3DS)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, but I recommend playing on an XL, 15 Jun. 2013
Game is good fun but the text can be near unreadable at times.
Register it with club nintendo and you get a code to gift the game to a friend if they register a new 3DS on club nintendo before July - a little tip!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work unless the Wii U is turned on (software running), 15 Jun. 2013
The item won't work while the Wii U is on standby, meaning you can only charge it while it is already playing. Takes away from the entire point!
The Wii remote backs are difficult to get on and they don't exactly sit on perfectly.
Aside from this, it does work... technically. I'm now using it as a dock utilizing the gamepad charger that came with the Wii U to charge both the pad and the remotes.

GOOGLE Nexus One
GOOGLE Nexus One

4.0 out of 5 stars Formally an iPhone user..., 23 May 2010
This review is from: GOOGLE Nexus One
I decided to treat myself to a nexus one (unlocked, imported from the US, and on o2) a few months ago- upgrading from my outdated first generation iPhone.
While it's taken some getting used to, I have to say I've not stopped being impressed with this phone at every turn. The keyboard for typing is a lot worse than the iPhone, unfortunately, and from what I've seen it's like typing on a poorly designed blackbarry. However, the phone works great- the software is amazing, and the call quality is perfect. I've only had a maximum of say...3 minutes of 3G reception since I got it but I think this may just be bad luck (on 'edge' or '2G' it is impressively fast). The apps are excellent, and the customizable home screen went down a treat. I've not got much love for the often touted "live wallpapers", though.
Comfortable to hold, easy to work with a laptop (so much so that I accidental ran my laptop as a blue tooth head set)- but you might want to buy a bigger micro SD card!
Battery is average for a phone of this type. I've been running 'flash' on it for the last few hours, and over wi-fi it is crystal clear, responsive- but some things are not supported ("does not support this device" or, just crashing) but it is in beta, to be fair- and a lot of flash based applications could prove difficult to use as you can not right click, or use the keyboard.
The music player is good, facebook app is a little useless, but with lots of free apps you can't go wrong!

I'd recommend it to anyone.