Profile for IssyZ > Reviews

Content by IssyZ

IssyZ

Dream Seed Magic: A Journey Beyond My Imagination
Dream Seed Magic: A Journey Beyond My Imagination

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, touching and inspiring tale of learning to be true to yourself, 13 Dec. 2013
Wonderfully refreshing and honest book about overcoming adversity and being brave enough to follow your dreams wherever they make take you...

Be a Free Range Human: Escape the 9-5, Create a Life You Love and Still Pay the Bills

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware - reading this book will change your life!, 7 Jan. 2013
Phew! Just finished my first read & am buzzing with ideas & escape plans. I was just too impatient to read what came next to stop & give the tonnes of practical exercises the time I should have first time round, but now to go back through & put it all into practice.
Marianne's style is straight talking & full of encouragement. The book is full of practical strategies & inspirational stories to make you believe you really could have the life of your dreams.
I attended a workshop run by Marianne, which prompted me to start my own business in 2012 - having read this I'm determined to make 2013 the year I go location independent & become truly free range!
Thanks Marianne!