Profile for Grandma Wells > Reviews

Lewis - Series 1-7 [DVD]
Lewis - Series 1-7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Whately

5.0 out of 5 stars Lewis series 1-7, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lewis - Series 1-7 [DVD] (DVD)
What's not to love about Lewis!! Sadly all good things have to come to an end eventually but at least I have the set so I can watch it whenever I want. Set arrived on time and packaged well. Very positive experience all around..

WM Bartleet & Sons Honey Pot White
WM Bartleet & Sons Honey Pot White
Offered by Good Thymes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Honey Pot..., 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: WM Bartleet & Sons Honey Pot White
Was very pleased at the quality and the pure white color of this honey pot. Large enough to hold a full jar of honey too so no need to store the honey in the pot and the remainder in the jar too. Colandars was the seller and wrapped the item very well when they shipped to me. I bought one for me and another as a gift. Great gift with a jar of some local honey.

WM Bartleet & Sons Sugar / Jam / Mustard Pot with Lid and Spoon
WM Bartleet & Sons Sugar / Jam / Mustard Pot with Lid and Spoon
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

4.0 out of 5 stars Jam Pot, 16 Jan. 2014
Ordered two of these pots to use with jam. Pot is a fair size and cute, just wish it was a little larger. Matches white Ikea dishes perfectly.

Kitchen Craft Mustard Pot with Spoon, Porcelain
Kitchen Craft Mustard Pot with Spoon, Porcelain
Offered by Cooking Marvellous

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small mustard pot with spoon, 16 Jan. 2014
Ordered 2 but only one has arrived thus far. I was rather shocked to see how small this mustard pot is. It is at least half the size of the sugar/mustard/jam pot that is also advertised on Amazon. Cute little pot but for me too small to really use. Looks like it would be perfect for a child's tea set.

Eastpak Unisex Jr Shoulderbag Bonkers Navy EK07730E Small
Eastpak Unisex Jr Shoulderbag Bonkers Navy EK07730E Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality.., 26 Dec. 2013
Grandson wanted this bag for school so I bought it for him. I've been watching him use it all year and it is holding up beautfully. He says its comfortable to use, hold his books well so he's happy too. Very good quality.

Bananagrams Game
Bananagrams Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game..., 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
Never liked scrabble because I had to wait so long for people to take turns. With bananagram we all go at once so its faster action and to me a lot more fun. Over Christmas we had all 3 generations playing this game and it seems to appeal to all ages. Very pleased with the quality of the pieces too.

Bodum CHAMBORD Coffee Maker (French Press System, Spill Over Protection, 1.5 L/51 oz, 12 Cup) - Shiny

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice..., 26 Dec. 2013
I had to replace my old Bodum coffee maker because after a few years of being placed in dishwasher the metal frame became badly rusted. This time I've decided its best to hand wash rather than repeat the rust problem. The plunger is nice and tight so it filters the coffee well, and its a good size since my husband and I are serious morning coffee drinkers. Very pleased with Bodum...

Engevita Yeast Flakes 125 g (Pack of 6)
Engevita Yeast Flakes 125 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product...., 26 Dec. 2013
I have been using nutrional yeast flakes for many years, but when I moved to London couldn't find my normal brand. So I started buying Engevita flakes and am quite pleased. I use the flakes to flavor items such as salad dressing, popcorn, vegetables. I can use these flakes on my popcorn instead of butter so I save calories too. Excellent taste and good for me too.

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Gold-Tone Day-Date Watch #BM8222-56P
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Gold-Tone Day-Date Watch #BM8222-56P

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased..., 26 Dec. 2013
Bought this for husband's birthday. He says its perfect because face lays flat so not bulky with long sleeved dress shirts. Finish on watch is very nice, not too shiney. Looks much more expensive than it actually was. Would recommend highly.

Wesco Classic Line Stainless Steel 2 Litre Stove Top Kettle, Black
Wesco Classic Line Stainless Steel 2 Litre Stove Top Kettle, Black
Offered by kochform

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it...., 26 Dec. 2013
Love the design of this tea kettle. Looks great just sitting on the hob. I find it easy to use and the whistle feature is everything I wanted as well. Very pleased with this item. Excellent quality....

Page: 1 | 2