Profile for Penart > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Ecco Yucatan (Off Road) Ladies Sandals 7 / 40 Medieval Nubuck
Ecco Yucatan (Off Road) Ladies Sandals 7 / 40 Medieval Nubuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking sandals, 23 May 2016
These sandals are super comfortable ,especially for walking the dog by the beach etc and flexible when your feet get hot as you can adjust the straps. The colour goes well with summer clothes too.

Honeywell HO-1100RE Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control - Chrome
Honeywell HO-1100RE Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control - Chrome
Offered by ZippyTom

3.0 out of 5 stars Fan, 23 Nov. 2012
It does the job of fanning but is rather noisy and looks a bit space agey in the bedroom! Useful remote but when left in cradle while on it gets hot.

W. H. Auden: Poems (Poet to Poet)
W. H. Auden: Poems (Poet to Poet)
by W.H. Auden

4.0 out of 5 stars WH Auden, 23 Nov. 2012
I bought this anthology of Auden's poetry for my poetry reading society - good choice of poems although could have had a little more information.

Elle Stockings 20 Denier 100% Nylon - One Size - Charm
Elle Stockings 20 Denier 100% Nylon - One Size - Charm
Offered by SockShop

4.0 out of 5 stars 20 denier stockings, 23 Nov. 2012
I liked these stockings which I bought through the Internet for my 94 year old mother, after searching in vain in stores for 20 denier - she actually liked them!

Lady Of The English
Lady Of The English
by Elizabeth Chadwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady of the English, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Lady Of The English (Paperback)
I loved this book as Elizabeth Chadwick is a great story writer, but obviously researches her subjects well- a great read!

Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012)
Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012)
by Match of the Day Magazine

4.0 out of 5 stars match of the day annual, 14 Jan. 2012
As I always buy my nine year old grandson an annual for Christmas, this year I took a chance and bought the Match of the DayAnnual. Luckily he is football crazy and loves watching Match of the Day programme on the tv, so I made a hit there! The book was well produced and kept him entertained for some time - it also kept him off the computer for a while during his visit to us!

Ravensburger Top Gear Where's Stig Studio 1000 Piece Puzzle
Ravensburger Top Gear Where's Stig Studio 1000 Piece Puzzle
Offered by Renaissance

5.0 out of 5 stars topgear puzzle, 14 Jan. 2012
I bought this puzzle for my two grandsons, (aged 12 and9) to share for Christmas when they came to visit us , to help keep them off the computer! As one really likes puzzles and the other one is keen on Topgear,I thought this was a good compromise, as it was.The whole family ended up doing some of the puzzle, so a good social toy.

Waterbuoy
Waterbuoy

5.0 out of 5 stars waterbuoy, 14 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Waterbuoy (Misc.)
I bought this Waterbuoy as a Christmas stocking present for a friend of mine who is a keen sailor. He thought it was ingenious and will definitely use it to save losing his keys overboard in future!

Morphy Richards Café Mattino Filter Coffee Maker 47070
Morphy Richards Café Mattino Filter Coffee Maker 47070

5.0 out of 5 stars \coffee life saver!, 23 Jun. 2011
I bought this coffee maker for my husband who likes to have a pot of coffee on the go every day, and as his last machine broke down, I was looking for a robust one. After much research (I read many reviews on the site), I decided that this one seemed to fit the bill - easy to use, holds a good amount,looks good, and best of all turns itself off after a period of time, so no more burning the bottom of the jug! It makes the coffee really quickly too. The only slight drawback is that water that collects in the lid as steam can run down the back when the lid is lifted. But great machine on the whole!

Veho VSS-002w Mimi Qube 2.4 GHz WiFi Speaker System Including Transmitting Dongle

5.0 out of 5 stars Veho speaker, 15 Mar. 2011
As i have been without sound on my computer for some time, I am now thrilled that I can again watch bbc i-player WITH terrific sound,or listen to my favourite radio programmes while in the bath, with my neat little Veho mimi speaker. It was easy to set up and works well with the wireless dongle, even with our old house's thick walls. The only thing that I keep forgetting to do is switch off the speaker, so I have to keep recharging it ! I'm getting better though!

Page: 1 | 2