Profile for Rebecca > Reviews

Rebecca

Bluesky UV LED Gel Soak Off Nail Polish, Shades
Bluesky UV LED Gel Soak Off Nail Polish, Shades

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 18 Sept. 2015
I've had this on three weeks. It hasn't chipped. So many compliments on it. Have to do 3/4 costs but it's so worth it. Best gel polish I've had by far.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Dresstells® 3pc Invisible Adhesive Strapless Breast Push up Bra Pad + Nipple Pasties+Underwear Bag incarnadine C Cup-Double Thickness
Offered by Dresstells

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 11 Sept. 2015
So, I desperately needed a stick on bra for a wedding I was attending. I read the other reviews and I decided this one was the best choice.
The fit was a tad small, but it was the stickiest stick on bra i've ever had. It didn't hurt to peel it off, and after it was off it felt completely sticky again as if I had never used it. The carry case was cute and handy. Haven't used the nipple stickers and I doubt I will but a nice addition for a cheap stick on bra!

Buy it if you need a stick on bra, just go for a bigger size.

Case-Mate Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone 6/6S in Clear (2 pack)
Case-Mate Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone 6/6S in Clear (2 pack)

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 8 Mar. 2015
The screen protector is matte. Who wants a matte screen protector?! It's also not even big enough. Extremely disappointed. Thank god I only paid 3 quid.

Karate Stupid: A True Story of Survival
Karate Stupid: A True Story of Survival

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a funny book., 13 Feb. 2014
I just have to agree with all the rest of the reviews. It's just a funny and brilliant book. Has to be read by all karate-ka. I finished it in two days because i just couldn't put it down. It really does open your eyes as to how hard and strict the training must be in Japan. It honestly shocked me reading this book. It is a must read.

Rotary Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Gold Stainless Steel Bracelet LB02423/41

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 6 Dec. 2013
Bought this watch and they sent the wrong one. Rang up and got a replacement. Sent the wrong one again. Noticed that the product code on the box matched the one given in the name. Did my own research and searched the product code and it supposed to be the watch in the picture. Amazon have swapped the watches. Going to keep on going at them until I get the correct watch.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2013 2:05 PM GMT