Profile for Foxy > Reviews

Content by Foxy

Foxy "Vedran Lisica" (Split, Croatia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Four Complete Historic Ed Sullivan Shows feat. The Beatles (2 Discs) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Beatles

3.0 out of 5 stars Very boring!, 21 Sep 2014
This is a little disappointment regarding "The Beatles" work. Very boring! Bad choice of "The Beatles" tracks. Could be far away a better choice!

The Story of Them
The Story of Them
Offered by thelastresortofmusic

5.0 out of 5 stars One more brilliant choice! Don't hesitate to buy it!, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Story of Them (Audio CD)
This is absolutely one of the best or probably the best choice of Van Morrison and Them. Very good recording, technically without mistake!
The choice of tracks is marvelous, too. They who know Van and Them will say it's one more piece of their brilliant work.
They deserved 5 and more stars for their opus.

Chicago VII [Shm] [Ltd. Papersl
Chicago VII [Shm] [Ltd. Papersl

5.0 out of 5 stars The "Chicago" jazz/rock power! Excellent as always!, 21 Jun 2014
I was really delighted to see this item equipped in cardboard sleeve. What else to say except they are very very good all the way to their 13th title! Incredible band power is led by their brass line and very strong male's voice.
I was lucky to obtain their first 8 items. I wish if I was ever lucky to see them in live concert .......
They have even deserved "10 stars" if it existed. You may love or not love them but I am absolutely so close to them! An old "Chicago" admirer!
I like mainly their opus to 13th title. After that they became "a little bit softy and poppy".
I'm still looking for their "V" title with a cardboard sleeve.
In one word: very positive Jazz/rock fusion such as "Chase", "B.S.&T", "Flock" in the USA or "Colosseum" in the UK.
Very very recommended!

Lionheart [Japanese Paper Sleeve]
Lionheart [Japanese Paper Sleeve]

5.0 out of 5 stars The same applies to this item!, 4 Oct 2013
This item is very close to her "Kick Inside" title. Very dynamic with a beautiful lyrics! Highly recommended to the women, too!

Dreaming, The [Japanese Paper Sleeve]
Dreaming, The [Japanese Paper Sleeve]
Offered by samurai_media_JPN4UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The same as aboved!, 4 Oct 2013
Absolutely the same as aboved! Nothing to take away nor add.
Brilliant!
I hope that she will make a good music on!

Hounds Of Love [Japanese Paper Sleeve]
Hounds Of Love [Japanese Paper Sleeve]
Offered by samurai_media_JPN4UK

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best UK female musicians!, 4 Oct 2013
My first meeting with Kate Bush happened immediately after "Kick Inside" was out.
One of the best female albums last 40 years! Maybe, it is my selfish opinion but I really think that way.
Completed musician: a writer, a composer, an artist, a beautiful looking woman and a beautiful voice indeed!
Rating is similar to the quality of her albums!
I like her opus without any except. I wish if I could be a part of her concert audience.
I would like to recommend this product to all real Kate bush fans.
So, don't hesitate: listen and buy it without any doubt.
I did it some time ago!

Beyond The Morning: Unreleased Recordings 1972-1974
Beyond The Morning: Unreleased Recordings 1972-1974

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a darkness group!, 5 Feb 2013
One more the UK prog band from the early 70's! I noticed a good singer with powerful voice! The rest of group don't fall behind a singer. Thanks God for their release!
Rating is equal to their quality.
I like all the tracks. Every track tells a story. My own choice!

Jewels Of The Forest (Green Eyed God Plus)
Jewels Of The Forest (Green Eyed God Plus)
Offered by Empor-online

4.0 out of 5 stars Who they are?, 5 Feb 2013
Looking for "Steel Mill" in the Encyclopedia of 60's" I didn't find out about them. Really, this was my kind of an experiment based on a review of the people who knows more about them. But after my first listening I changed my mind and will say: recommended to all the lovers of the early UK prog!
Good sounding!

Night Cruiser (Jpn)
Night Cruiser (Jpn)

5.0 out of 5 stars Deodato? Who else!, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Night Cruiser (Jpn) (Audio CD)
The same opinion - review as "Happy Hour"! Although, I like more this item what shows my "the five stars" mark.
It seems that this item is more selling one talking to some of Deodato's fans! I agreed!

Happy Hour
Happy Hour

4.0 out of 5 stars "Deodato"? Who else!, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Happy Hour (Audio CD)
I had couple of reviews on Deodato's items before. I like Deodato, especially his beginning as the jazz/rock musician.
His first three items were beautiful: a brass section was magnificient: a lot of trumpets, strings, drums. Still own his 13 items. Truthfully said "Happy Hour" deserved this kind of rating!
Maybe, he's a little bit boring last couple of titles. Any kind of singing in his tracks is not acceptable for me! He was born as the jazz/rock musician after all.
Of course, this was my choice, exclusively!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4