Profile for Christopher > Reviews

Content by Christopher

Christopher

Panasonic TM900 Full HD 1920x1080p (50p) Camcorder - Black (3MOS Sensor, 32GB Inbuilt Flash, SD Card Recording and Manual Control Ring)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Camera, 13 April 2011
Got my product delivered to Ireland in 3 days. Excellent service by Amazon.

I really was amazed at the quality of the footage when recording in 1080p 50. It was even better than satellite broadcast TV! The sound, when played through my Sony surround sound system is fantastic. I could not hear any noise from the fan (even in silent rooms). However, in windy situations the sound quality is severely interfered with.

I have only recorded so far in full HD. I have yet to try the other modes but I can assume they are every bit as good as anything else on the market.

I am delighted with this purchase. Picture quality is amazing and sound quality, when there's no wind, is very, very good. I would highly recommend this camera to anyone. It's easy to use and gives amazing results. My friends and family were astonished by the picture and sound quality. The camera is also exceptional in low light filming. No noise whatsoever when recording in dim light. Colour is bright and vibrant. If you're looking for an easy to use camera that provides exceptional picture quality and great Dolby surround sound, look no further. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.