Profile for S. Dunlop > Reviews

S. Dunlop

Strider Knee and Elbow Pad Set - ages 18 mths to 5 years
Strider Knee and Elbow Pad Set - ages 18 mths to 5 years
Offered by Strider Bike UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit is perfect for my 3 year old and easy to put ..., 22 Oct. 2014
Fit is perfect for my 3 year old and easy to put on...remains to be seen if it protects! Not put to test as yet.

Smiffy's Pirate Captain Hat with Skull and Crossbones
Smiffy's Pirate Captain Hat with Skull and Crossbones
Offered by FancyDressForAll

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 22 Oct. 2014
Pretty good, nice and stiff so stays on well. Was disappointed it wasn't a set, as I thought an eye patch was included...another hat available clearly had that, not this one!

Tiger Childs Wooden Xylophone
Tiger Childs Wooden Xylophone

5.0 out of 5 stars Xylophone, 5 Jun. 2013
It sounds like a musical instrument, unlike most xylophones which make me feel like someone is scratching a blackboard... Really nice product and worth the money in may opinion.

Sigikid Semmel Bunny Comforter
Sigikid Semmel Bunny Comforter
Offered by Wellness & Presents

5.0 out of 5 stars Sigikid hare, 5 Jun. 2013
Best thing since sliced bread for my son. We were given one as a present and I have since bought 2 as reserves/for the car. A really lovely product, thought quite pricey. Think that's because it's imported?

BIG 56455 Shoe Protectors for Bobby Car Red Infant Size 4.5 - 10
BIG 56455 Shoe Protectors for Bobby Car Red Infant Size 4.5 - 10

3.0 out of 5 stars Bobby car shoe protector, 5 Jun. 2013
Bit of a waste of money actually. Kids just jump on the bobby car and go with whatever shoes they have on at the time. Probably just better to have a pair of shoes on which you don't mind trashing...

Early Learning Centre - Flower Teaching Watch
Early Learning Centre - Flower Teaching Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink watch, 5 Jun. 2013
Does what it says on the tin. It's cute and seems to be quite well made too. My daughter is 3 and could even do with another hole to tighten the watch on. Other than that, nice product.

Bright Bots Washable Potty Training Pants with PUL Lining 4pk Extra Large - Unisex (approx 36m) (Colours May Vary)
Offered by Home & Nursery

3.0 out of 5 stars Bright Bots trainer pants, 5 Jun. 2013
As someone else said, these are really only good for little leakages. Anything more sunstantial and there's really no point. It's true, the legs are tight. Going for the largest size too is a must (I'm having to potty train to siblings close to each other in age) and they are really quite snug around the legs, even though my kids are slim. The kids love the bright colours, otherwise I would have to say they are not worth the money. You're supposed to do a cold wash too, which I find ridiculous considering we're talking about PANTS here!!!

The Puppet Company Traditional Story Sets Nursery Rhymes
The Puppet Company Traditional Story Sets Nursery Rhymes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 14 Oct. 2011
I bought this finger puppet set when my toddler was pretty small, but I can't say how much it's come into its own! She gets so excited when I lift them up because she loves the nursery rhymes being sung to her. They may seem a little pricey, but I can honestly say we'd both enjoyed having them and that my daughter has had hours of fun with them.

Corduroy Mansions
Corduroy Mansions
by Alexander McCall Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Corduroy Mansions, 24 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Corduroy Mansions (Hardcover)
I liked the Bertie series set in Edinburgh, so was really pleased to see that AMS had started a new series. Found this amusing and a good read, but probably didn't like it as much as the other books I've read of his.