Profile for mooshop > Reviews

Content by mooshop

mooshop "mt" (Oxford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Linea Owl Doorstop, Brown
Linea Owl Doorstop, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars holds door but also looks great, 9 Mar. 2015
very cute and works well - holds door but also looks great.Bit pricey but you pay for quality...

100 x IKEA Glimma candles / tealights
100 x IKEA Glimma candles / tealights
Offered by REMI DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars all good and recommend, 9 Mar. 2015
as described... arrived quickly. all good and recommend

Fosmon In Car Charger For Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500, Note 2 II N7100/ Galaxy Victor 4G LTE/ Galaxy Pocket Duos/ Samsung ATIV S/ Samsung Galaxy S3/ Galaxy S II/HD, Skyrocket/HD, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy Note, Galaxy ACE/ 2/ PLUS, Galaxy Y/ Y PRO/ Y DUOS/ Y PRO DUOS, Galaxy S i9100, Galaxy GIO/ MINI, Galaxy Nexus 4G/CDMA, Samsung Tocco Lite/Star, Tocco Icon, Samsung C3300, Samsung Wave 578
Offered by POWERPLUS

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 10 Oct. 2014
Good cheap charger, you will feel that is not original as charging slower and looks cheap but does the work... I drive a lot with sat nav and have it connected but you have to watch out don't leave too long and will get warm... good for the price

Joseph Joseph Elevate Lockable Tongs Large - Grey/ Green
Joseph Joseph Elevate Lockable Tongs Large - Grey/ Green

2.0 out of 5 stars slow and chunky.., 10 Oct. 2014
If I wouldn't unpacked I would return it.. They open and close very hard and slow... comparing with my old and cheap ones this one respond much slower... onl;y good point is a holding mechanism... also they are bit "squere" don't feel good to keep them in hand... slow and chunky..

JVL Bread Basket with Natural Lined Loop Handles and Bread Motif Oval
JVL Bread Basket with Natural Lined Loop Handles and Bread Motif Oval
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars functional and looks good, 10 Oct. 2014
I really like looks good on the table and as wasn't easy to find one, this one is pretty and functional.

fits in my bread box also for storage but we all have different bred boxes...

Esprit Womens Tote 123EA1O024 Dark Storm Grey
Esprit Womens Tote 123EA1O024 Dark Storm Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars very practical and light but strong daily bag, 11 Mar. 2014
loving it - is large but not too chunky, light and can fit all daily stuff and has many pocket (2 front and 2 inside inc. one very large - for small laptop? I use to keep gloves, badges etc)

only minor issue is that is soft - doesn't keep shape and sometime is difficult to find stuff inside.

very good quality daily bag, matching with most of the stuff (casual/office smart/day out)

i have dark storm grey colour

NEW
NEW
Offered by The Linen Depot

4.0 out of 5 stars good deep cover, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: NEW
very fast delivery, good price and deep sheet to cover our deep mattress. Only minor issue is that after 1 washing has little sings of using (little bubbles on the texture) I hope is not going to get used/look bad too quickly...

Prem-I-Air 9" (23cm) Air Circulator
Prem-I-Air 9" (23cm) Air Circulator

4.0 out of 5 stars stable and working ok, 18 Aug. 2013
for the price this is working well fan. is stable on the table and easy to move. 2 different speeds. basic but I do like it :)

El Naturalista Women's Solar Desert Rioja Heels N867 8 UK
El Naturalista Women's Solar Desert Rioja Heels N867 8 UK
Offered by naturschuh-kontor

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, comfy, great quality - one of the best boots I ever had !, 26 July 2013
Beautiful, comfy, great quality - one of the best boots I ever had !

the heels are strong, solid, boots have lots of space inside for toes and to breath... look much better than of photo (Desert Rioja)
my only worried is for the wholespace to break when I pull boots on, there is a zip but you still need a few moves to pull them full... hopefully wont happen

not too tall and they just look great ! at work friends told me that "they look too posh" ;)

Hush Puppies Janessa, Women's Ballet Flats, Black, 8 UK
Hush Puppies Janessa, Women's Ballet Flats, Black, 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars very soft and comfy, 9 May 2013
I have to say I haven't wear them only tried and they been soft and comfy I have to send them back as I was worried to break soft leather as my work require lot's of walking - I would keep them If I could have 2 similar looking pairs. Recommend if you want soft light comfy and good quality shoes!

Page: 1 | 2