Profile for Amazon Customer Brenda > Reviews

Content by Amazon Custome...

Amazon Customer Brenda

Pure Copper Magnetic Bracelet For Arthritis Men Women
Pure Copper Magnetic Bracelet For Arthritis Men Women
Offered by EARTH THERAPY®

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my purchase., 30 Jun. 2016
Bracelet exactly as advertised. Comfortable size for me, however not sure it would fit a man with wide wrist/hands. Delighted with purchase, now only time will tell if I receive any improvement with Arthritic Pain. However the bracelet looks attractive anyway.

Heaven Is A Real Place: True Stories Of The Afterlife From A Psychic Medium
Heaven Is A Real Place: True Stories Of The Afterlife From A Psychic Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the first book" Always by your side" and loved it. This second book has more depth to ..., 26 Feb. 2016
Read the first book" Always by your side" and loved it. This second book has more depth to it, and answered all my questions. I am still coming to terms with the recent death of my daughter, and I found Gaynor's books very comforting. Gave me a lot to think about. Im hoping to meet Gaynor when I go to Benidorm in April. (Though havent worked out yet How it can be achieved.)
I can honestly reccomend HEAVEN IS A REAL PLACE. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have.

Premier Housewares Revolving Rubberwood Stool - 64 x 32 x 32 cm
Premier Housewares Revolving Rubberwood Stool - 64 x 32 x 32 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great friend in the kitchen!, 27 Dec. 2015
The stool does a great job. I have plantar fascitis in one foot, and standing cooking etc makes the heel ache. However I can sit on the stool and twirl round between chopping board and cooker no bother. Very pleased with item.

Red Krill Oil Complex 450gm 60 Easy to swallow Capsules By PURANUTRI - Support for bones, joints, heart health, cholesterol levels. * On Special Introductory Offer*
Offered by Zestlife

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid after taste., 27 Dec. 2015
Prior to trying these Capsules I had always taken cod liver oil capsules, however I wanted to try Krill Oil Caps. Disappointed with this product. About an hour after swallowing capsules I got a revolting taste of Fish Oil in my mouth. Horrible!! I've gone back to cod liver oil capsules.

Josef Seibel Women's Tonga 17 Fashion Sandals Green Grün (744 864 grün) Size: 8
Josef Seibel Women's Tonga 17 Fashion Sandals Green Grün (744 864 grün) Size: 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support for sore feet!, 22 Sept. 2015
I bought the same style in May and have never had them off my feet. So, purchased this pair in case I cant buy the same style next summer. They are very comfortable and give lots of support for my arthritic foot.

The Legacy of Elizabeth Pringle
The Legacy of Elizabeth Pringle
by Kirsty Wark

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Read !, 28 Jan. 2015
Loved this book. The Characters seemed very believable. Story takes place on Isle of Arran, (which I know) so It was easy to picture the descriptions that Kirsty Wark gave us of the various places in the story.
The story gently unfolded as the Characters were introduced to us, then It went off at a cracking pace, until there was a real surprise at the end. I just didnt see it coming. I read this over Christmas week (never watched much T.V) . Absolutely loved this book. Well done Kirsty, I am looking forward to your next book.

Twenty Fifth Anniversary Collection
Twenty Fifth Anniversary Collection
Offered by A1tradingGB

5.0 out of 5 stars Music ti Iron with., 5 July 2013
Lovely collection of songs. I sing along with the Fureys while I'm doing the ironing. I'm Delighted with the C.D.

Age Re-Perfect Pro-Calcium Day Cream (50ml)
Age Re-Perfect Pro-Calcium Day Cream (50ml)
Offered by Lloyd Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 5 July 2013
Now that summer is finally here I use this product every day. I dont wear heavy foundation just now. The cream enhances the bit of natural colouring I have. It really makes you look very healthy. I am 70 and the product even looks good on my skin.
Very pleased with it.

Mary Berry's Cookery Course
Mary Berry's Cookery Course
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry never lets you down!, 5 July 2013
The cookery book is all I'd hoped for. Clear instructions from Mary B. Suggestions for improvising ingredients if you cant get everything at your local supermarket. I have cooked 10 of her recipes so far, everything worked and family very impressed ( so am I). Really pleased with the book. I can see myself using it for years.