Profile for Amazon Customer Brenda > Reviews

Content by Amazon Custome...

Amazon Customer Brenda

The Legacy of Elizabeth Pringle
The Legacy of Elizabeth Pringle
by Kirsty Wark

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Read !, 28 Jan. 2015
Loved this book. The Characters seemed very believable. Story takes place on Isle of Arran, (which I know) so It was easy to picture the descriptions that Kirsty Wark gave us of the various places in the story.
The story gently unfolded as the Characters were introduced to us, then It went off at a cracking pace, until there was a real surprise at the end. I just didnt see it coming. I read this over Christmas week (never watched much T.V) . Absolutely loved this book. Well done Kirsty, I am looking forward to your next book.

Twenty Fifth Anniversary Collection
Twenty Fifth Anniversary Collection
Offered by A1tradingGB

5.0 out of 5 stars Music ti Iron with., 5 July 2013
Lovely collection of songs. I sing along with the Fureys while I'm doing the ironing. I'm Delighted with the C.D.

L'Oreal Age Re-Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Restoring Day Cream 50ml
L'Oreal Age Re-Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Restoring Day Cream 50ml
Offered by TheCosmeticsShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 5 July 2013
Now that summer is finally here I use this product every day. I dont wear heavy foundation just now. The cream enhances the bit of natural colouring I have. It really makes you look very healthy. I am 70 and the product even looks good on my skin.
Very pleased with it.

Mary Berry's Cookery Course
Mary Berry's Cookery Course
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry never lets you down!, 5 July 2013
The cookery book is all I'd hoped for. Clear instructions from Mary B. Suggestions for improvising ingredients if you cant get everything at your local supermarket. I have cooked 10 of her recipes so far, everything worked and family very impressed ( so am I). Really pleased with the book. I can see myself using it for years.