Profile for Az > Reviews

BigBen CD34 USB Portable CD/MP3 Radio - Red
BigBen CD34 USB Portable CD/MP3 Radio - Red
Price: 47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oldie retro but fun goodie, 22 Jun 2014
Great value and a smart buy. I needed a neat, smallish, portable radio with a cd player (still have lots of CDs) plus a USB slot for my stick for my downloads. It is a take anywhere device including the beach and acts as a back up for power cuts (we get a lot). This is a superb little retro style machine with a good sound quality for a very reasonable price. The lady of the house and her friends all think its cute so a result.

Ring Portable Air Compressor in storage case RAC200
Ring Portable Air Compressor in storage case RAC200

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't get tyred, 27 May 2014
A very good gadget, lightweight box but powerful enough, keep in the boot for emergencies plus use for doing bicycle tyres, footballs and beach stuff etc. I always use my own pressure gauge as I find the one on the compressor to be a bit difficult to read (vibrations, as you would expect) but great value for money. My previous one lasted for years.

Masterplug SWSRG62 2m 13A 6-Gang Surge Protected Extension Lead - White
Masterplug SWSRG62 2m 13A 6-Gang Surge Protected Extension Lead - White
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surge ahead, 27 May 2014
This does what it says on the box and I am using it for as an additional extension for my desk top computer items. It gives piece of mind and is a competitive price.

Bling Jewelry Earrings Stabilizer Set of Three Hypoallergenic
Bling Jewelry Earrings Stabilizer Set of Three Hypoallergenic
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: 4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear ear!, 27 May 2014
Sometimes ear lobe earring holes become a bit bigger over time and stud type earring fittings can get pulled right through so these are the perfect solution.

Calamity Jane [DVD] [1953]
Calamity Jane [DVD] [1953]
Dvd ~ Doris Day
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Old School Watching, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Calamity Jane [DVD] [1953] (DVD)
I bought this as a present for my Mum's 92nd birthday to bring back happy memories and she liked it.

Gigi [DVD]
Gigi [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leslie Caron
Price: 15.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Memories, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Gigi [DVD] (DVD)

Tcm Greatest Classic Films: Broadway Musicals [DVD] [2009] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Kathryn Grayson

Dvd ~ Deborah Kerr
Offered by 101Trading
Price: 3.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Good memories gift, 6 May 2014
I bought this as a present for my Mum's 92nd birthday for a trip down memory lane and she liked it.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Offered by KoolTech
Price: 2.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gadget, 8 Jan 2014
Brought this to go with a digital camera so user could easily load their photo's on to the computer. Works well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6