Profile for Cem > Reviews

Content by Cem

Cem (UK)

Mini Compact 3.5mm Jack Audio MIC Microphone for Skype Yahoo Google VoIP Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Webcam Vedio Internet Call Laptop PC with 1m One meters cable
Offered by BV-electronics
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 12 July 2010
This small mic works great. I use it with skype and no problems at all. Clip easily attaches to clothing or can be held in hand. I gave mine to parents overseas and ordering another one for myself. Recommend.

Cable Mountain 3m Gold Plated 3.5mm Jack to 2x Phono Plugs Cable
Cable Mountain 3m Gold Plated 3.5mm Jack to 2x Phono Plugs Cable
Price: 4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cable for the price, 15 April 2010
I got this 3m long HQ cable so that I can connect my micro hi-fi to my computer for a better/stronger sound rather then getting a separate set of computer speakers. Well they do a very good job. Music sounds great as if playing from the cd. The cable has a quality feel to it. The cable itself is quite flexible and not as stiff as lower quality cables. This cable looks black but it is very dark purple, but you can't tell the difference really. Either end of the cable securely connected to the devices. I highly recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2011 4:40 PM GMT

Belkin HDMI To HDMI Cable - 6 Feet
Belkin HDMI To HDMI Cable - 6 Feet
Offered by BESTBUYIT
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin HDMI To HDMI Cable - 6 Feet, 4 Mar 2010
Good video and audio quality. Does what it says on the tin. I initially thought 6 feet was going to be too long but it wasn't. Connected laptop to a 40" LCD and it was very good. I bought this for 18.33 including delivery. There are much cheaper HDMI cables out there (hence 4 stars rather than 5) but since it is my first HDMI and didn't know much about them, I didn't want to risk it and went for a Belkin. Overall I recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2011 11:36 AM GMT

Targus  CN31 Classic Clamshell Laptop Bag / Case fits 15.6 inch Laptops - Black
Targus CN31 Classic Clamshell Laptop Bag / Case fits 15.6 inch Laptops - Black
Price: 12.47

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Dell Studio 15 laptop, 27 Feb 2010
Bought this item (Targus - CN31-11 Clamshell Laptop Case - L) for a Dell Studio 15 (15.6" Screen) laptop but the case is a little small for the laptop even though the description states that the case is good for laptops up to 16". In addition, the laptop case has red accents and is not the same as the one in the advertisement photo. Overall it is good for 15" laptops but not for larger ones.

5G Crystal Clear Case Hard Cover for New Apple iPod Nano with Camera 5th Generation 8GB & 16GB
Offered by MedievalMedia
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for Ipod Nano 5th generation, 25 Dec 2009
I bought this case for ipod nano 5th generation. Wasn't expecting much given the price. However, it fits like a glove. It took me about three minutes to fit the case but once done it felt pretty solid. It has the right opennings. I recommend this crystal clear case.

Accsi-UK - Mobile Phone Socks & iPod socks including for the Sept 2009 5G iPod Apple Nano with Camera 8GB 16GB 5th Gen - 6 New Colours (Purple, Blue, Grey, Pink, Green, Orange). Item not suitable for iPod Touch, Classic or iPhone or similar size large PDA style smartphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, 17 Dec 2009
I bought these socks for my wife from Accsi-UK. I wasn't expecting much given the price. However they turned out to be really good. She has the 5th generation ipod nano with a clear crystal hard cover. Socks fit like a glove and protect the case from any scratches. They come in different colours and we like them all. So far so good. We recommend these socks.

Iomega ScreenPlay High Definition Multimedia Drive 500GB USB 2.0/AV (Black) - UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Iomega ScreenPlay HD Multimedia Drive - Digital AV player - HD 500 GB, 5 Dec 2009
I bought this product in November 2008 and it turned out to be a good reliable product. I mainly use it as a hard drive and transferred all my recordings/songs on to it. With this I can watch AVI videos, listen to mp3 songs and look at JPEG images. It has a SCART socket, which is very handy, and other connection types. I connected this product to a rear projection TV, a 40" LCD TV and a traditional TV and it was fine. Because of it's size you can carry this product around as well. Once I took it to my friends house and it was without any problem. Remote control is not very powerful but if you point it at the drive or near by it will be ok, I checked other multimedia hard drives and maybe one third of them use the same remote. Perhaps it could be more responsive when you don't aim at SCreenplay but when you do aim at it no problems. You can tell when the multimedia drive is working because you can hear a sound when you are very close to it but I tell you it is not more than the sound of our SKY box. So overall I recommend this product.

FLASH SUPERSTORE HTC MAGIC G2 GOOGLE GEL SOFT CASE/COVER/SKIN/PROTECTOR GREY
FLASH SUPERSTORE HTC MAGIC G2 GOOGLE GEL SOFT CASE/COVER/SKIN/PROTECTOR GREY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 Dec 2009
I bought this soft skin for HTC Magic (white). It fits very well. It has the right opennings (there is no openning for the volume key but I realised I can operate them through the skin). Very happy with it therefore recommend it.