Profile for W. M. Hawkins > Reviews

Content by W. M. Hawkins

W. M. Hawkins (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Three Weeks to Say Goodbye
Three Weeks to Say Goodbye
Price: 3.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 6 July 2014
I got into this book right away. It was easy to read and fast moving. I will read more of his books now.

Casio Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue - Digital Display and Black Resin Strap AW-90H-9EVEF
Price: 16.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 26 Jun 2014
I am really pleased with this watch. It has a face that is easy to read but still smart and good looking. I would definitely recommend this.

Under a Silent Moon (Detective Inspector Louisa Smith)
Under a Silent Moon (Detective Inspector Louisa Smith)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping book, 9 Jun 2014
I love Elizabeth Haynes book. Each one is completely different but great in their own way. I would thoroughly recommend all her books ok f you lime British crime books

Turn to Stone: A Jonathan Stride Novella
Turn to Stone: A Jonathan Stride Novella
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 8 Jun 2014
As usual this book was brilliant. I love the Jonathan Stride books. I would recommend it to everyone who love Brian Freeman books.

Sleep Tight
Sleep Tight
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant book by Rachel Abbot, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Sleep Tight (Kindle Edition)
Sophie has gone missing with her children and her husband is looking for her. Tom is brought in to head the case and straight away suspects the husband but things are not what they seem. I love Rachel Abbot books, you cannot put them down.

The Cold Nowhere (Jonathan Stride)
The Cold Nowhere (Jonathan Stride)
Price: 2.57

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this book, 24 April 2014
Somebody is trying to kill a teenager and Jonathan and Serena have to find him before he succeeds. If you read the whole series of books you get to know the all the characters and the feel of Duluth.

Prime Suspect 2: A Face in the Crowd
Prime Suspect 2: A Face in the Crowd
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 25 Mar 2014
A body found buried in a garden starts a murder hunt for Jane Tennison. The body had been buried for 6 years. Good story.

Prime Suspect
Prime Suspect
Price: 3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Best British crime writer, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Prime Suspect (Kindle Edition)
Could not put it down. Even though it was written years ago it still holds its own with today's crime books.

The Sick Rose
The Sick Rose
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sick Rose (Kindle Edition)
I read Burning Air and then the Poison Tree so this was the 3rd book by Erin Kelly I have read. I like the way she goes into the past but I found it quite distracting this time. She not only goes backwards and forwards into Paul's life she also does it to Louisa's life so it gets a bit comlicated at times. It begins in 2009 but goes back to 1989 and eventually you end up in 2010. Still a good story and unusual. I would recommend it.

Behind Closed Doors (Season One: Book 7) (Jessica Daniel)
Behind Closed Doors (Season One: Book 7) (Jessica Daniel)
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of her best, 4 Mar 2014
Jessica is sent into a commune after a body is found. I prefer good old detective work rather than creeping around old houses. Not my favourite.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5