Profile for Magoo > Reviews

Content by Magoo

Magoo

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband - Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Designed for the American market, poor customer support, 25 Feb 2014
Basically, this does what it claims it does. Unfortunately, the peripheral software has been designed for the American market. So if you were thinking about tracking your calorie intake using the web app then you're in for some fun.. Typical English brands are not listed, so you will either have to guess or create your own list.. You'll probably get bored of it and give up trying to create a bespoke list for all the food you eat.. Yes you can track your calorific intake with the online app, but it is effectively unusable. The second problem, if you decide to get any other colour than black, is the band itself.. It will get filthy to the point that you will not want to wear it. Which is the whole point of wearing an activity tracker.. I notice that fitbit uk have now started selling coloured replacement bands on their website, which is a move in the right direction. Unfortunately the choice is extremely limited.. I wouldn't have another fitbit flex device if I was paid to use it.

Perfect Solutions - Ice Traction Slip-Ons - Large UK sizes 8-12
Perfect Solutions - Ice Traction Slip-Ons - Large UK sizes 8-12
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Well, they look good, 28 Dec 2011
These are untested as yet, we haven't had the snow or ice we need to test these out properly.
That said, they fit well. They do seem like a genuinely good idea. I'm sure they'll be very useful in the months to come.

Size 6 Women's 08cf1014 Coolers Knitted Beige Warm Slip On Boot Style Slippers
Size 6 Women's 08cf1014 Coolers Knitted Beige Warm Slip On Boot Style Slippers
Offered by FYFO

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious and cosy, 27 July 2011
I bought these for my fiance, after I'd bought a pair of men's coolers, and I've since bought another two pairs for my two children. We all think they're ace.
When you sink your feet into these slippers they seem to suck your feet in and mould around your toes.

They're well made and look as though they'll last.

Go for the next size up from the one you think you need or you'll have trouble.

Messiah's Handbook: Reminders for the Advanced Soul: Reminders for the Advanced Soul - The Lost Book from Illusions

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for the Kindle, 20 July 2011
Those who have already read Illusions might be tempted by this.
DO NOT buy the electronic, Kindle, version.

This is supposed to be picked up and flicked to random pages. A bit of fun, but useless on the kindle.
I'm surprised Amazon offer the electronic format at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2011 5:59 PM GMT