Profile for MarieJo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Oaks Lighting Cotton Drum Shade, 14-inch, Plum
Oaks Lighting Cotton Drum Shade, 14-inch, Plum

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing!, 16 Mar 2014
Wonderful colour and shape, very good quality product. Looks good when the light is on/off. Highly recommend this lamp shade.

Le Snob Guide to Champagne
Le Snob Guide to Champagne
by Giles Fallowfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink book, 27 April 2013
Interesting pink book with some pictures in it. Haven't finished reading it yet though. But the author definitely knows what he is talking about.

PRINTED DOUBLE BED FITTED SHEET POLKA DOT MATCHES DUVET TEAL & WHITE - BRAND NEW

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin sheet, 27 April 2013
It does match the duvet set (which in itself is just terrible, as I wrote before), but it's overpriced. It's very thin and transparent, quality is not good, but definitely better than quality of the duvet set - at least it will not make you look like a zombie!

Street Photography Now
Street Photography Now
by Sophie Howarth

4.0 out of 5 stars Photos and stories - nice book, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Street Photography Now (Paperback)
I wanted this book for a long time since I first saw it in Tate Modern in London. Nice pictures, plus some stories to entertain you.
Very fast delivery, fully satisfied with the seller.

Russell Hobbs 18588 Heritage 3 Kilowatt Kettle, Blue
Russell Hobbs 18588 Heritage 3 Kilowatt Kettle, Blue
Offered by Electric Mania Store

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality service, good product, 22 April 2013
The item was delivered very fast and the service was amazing! I got a text specifying the exact day of the delivery. Moreover, I got a text on the day of delivery specifying the exact time the postman will come (well, it was 1 hour range).

The kettle is beautiful and not as noisy as I expected it to be after reading some reviews. The only little disadvantage is that the minimum amount of water you can boil is 1 litre. It's ok if you have a big family I guess, but it's too much for just me and my boyfriend. As a consequence, extra electricity and water is used (and it takes longer to boil the water).

Stylish Black / White Round Floral Printed Collapsible Laundry Storage Hamper
Stylish Black / White Round Floral Printed Collapsible Laundry Storage Hamper
Offered by Lastminute Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 20 April 2013
Extremely fast delivery.
The laundry bag is simply amazing! It's much better than in the picture and it's much better than standard laundry bags from Wilkinsons, Ikea etc (and it's cheaper!!!)
Highly recommend!

DOUBLE BED REVERSIBLE DUVET QUILT COVER BEDDING SET PILLOWCASE POLKA DOT NEW TW
DOUBLE BED REVERSIBLE DUVET QUILT COVER BEDDING SET PILLOWCASE POLKA DOT NEW TW

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ookaayy.. maybe not, 20 April 2013
The item was delivered on time.
The colour of bed linen is not as same as in the picture (I would say it's rather dark green than light blue), but I expected that - so no disappointment on this part. However, the quality of product is very bad. It's extremely thin and transparent. But I guess it's what you get for such a low price. So, overall conclusion: it's ok. But next time I would rather pay 3 times more (maybe on sale) and get a higher quality product!

Update:
The label says you can't wash the linen with dark colours. So I had to wash this item separately (with a couple of old towels) because I expected it to lose some colour. And I was right! Those old white towels I had put in the washing machine together with the new bed linen got disgustingly greenish!
What is worse - this linen continued losing colour even when being dry. I had to go to work with my neck being blue and also my boyfriend looks like a zombie with all his back and neck and face being green!

CS 4220000145 Ceramic Set Peeler and Knife
CS 4220000145 Ceramic Set Peeler and Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp and colourful, 11 April 2013
The sharpest knife I've ever used! I have a couple of other good knives in my kitchen, but every time I cook, I stick to this one.

Apollo RB 2-Tier Spice Rack Holds 10 Jars
Apollo RB 2-Tier Spice Rack Holds 10 Jars

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product!, 11 April 2013
Can be put either on a wall or in a kitchen cupboard. Enough space for the main spices! Beautiful wood

Stuff Parisians Like
Stuff Parisians Like
by Olivier Magny

5.0 out of 5 stars TRUE story!!!, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Stuff Parisians Like (Paperback)
A new book is always good :) I've just started reading it and it's quite funny. Apart from being funny it's also accurate and true - I have a French boyfriend (we lived in Paris together) and this book perfectly describes his habits and preferences!

Page: 1 | 2