Profile for A. Monterroso > Reviews

Content by A. Monterroso

A. Monterroso "Anita" (Portugal)

Execution Dock (William Monk Mystery)
Execution Dock (William Monk Mystery)
by Anne Perry

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 1 July 2012
Again, Anne Perry writes a most exciting and amazing book, keeping the readers interested till the very end!

Can't wait to read the next one!

Death of a Stranger (A William Monk Mystery)
Death of a Stranger (A William Monk Mystery)
by Anne Perry

5.0 out of 5 stars The best so far, 20 Feb. 2012
I am an Anne Perry admirer, specially of the Monk novels and this is the one I liked best from the ones I have read so far!

Brilliant Interview: What Employers Want to Hear and How to Say it
Brilliant Interview: What Employers Want to Hear and How to Say it
by Ros Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 April 2006
This book is amazing.
When I arrived to England and started looking for a job as an engineer, it was not easy. The fact that I had "no UK experience" was the main fact, that, despite going to the interviews and thinking afterwards" it went well", I was never offered the job.
Until I bought this book! After reading this book I was prepared to all kinds of questions and even to convince my interviewers that despite not having Uk experience, I was perfect for the job! And the first interview I went after reading the book, I got the job!
It is worth it!

I Can Make You Thin (Book and CD)
I Can Make You Thin (Book and CD)
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 April 2006
I have to thank Paul a thousand times for writing this book!
It really worked for me ( I have been losing weight gradually and eating everything I want!!) and I feel really happy noticing how my clothes are getting larger and larger!
I truly believe I will get to my ideal weight very fast and will never have problems with gaining extra weight again! Just follow the 4 rules and off you go!
It works!