Profile for JuneB > Reviews

Personalised Copper Plated 1mm "I Pick You" Guitar Plectrum Pick in Card Box
Personalised Copper Plated 1mm "I Pick You" Guitar Plectrum Pick in Card Box
Offered by County Engraving

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 14 July 2014
7th Anniversary present for musical hubby. He loved it. It's such a unique gift.

4 Spinning Plates with sticks
4 Spinning Plates with sticks
Offered by Flames N Games Ltd-Specialist Juggling Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun for all the family, 14 July 2014
So pleased with these. Great for all the family & friends to try. It's tricky to do well, but even the younger ones (my son is 5) can spin a plate with some help. Good value for money.

I Am Not Sleepy and I Will Not Go to Bed (Charlie and Lola)
I Am Not Sleepy and I Will Not Go to Bed (Charlie and Lola)
by Lauren Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bedtime story, 6 Aug. 2013
4 year old loves this at bedtime. Can't go wrong with Charlie & Lola. Great illustrations & a story most kids will love.

Spirit Large Flip Top Clock
Spirit Large Flip Top Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars A new lease of life, 25 May 2013
Bought for my mum who has early stages of Alzheimer's & is starting to get confused on days of week, dates etc. She has found it so useful & I think it's really given her peace of mind to know that she can now check up on the clock when she's unsure. Pricey for a clock & no guarantee that it will always help but worth every penny to us & to my mum.

Binatone Big Button Speakeasy 200 Mobile Sim Free Phone with Talking Numbers and Panic Button

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 31 July 2012
This was a replacement for the same phone bought a couple of months previously. 1st phone wouldn't charge again after just 2 charges. Amazon great (when I eventually found out how to contact returns dept) & sent replacement even before i had chance to return the faulty one. Unfortunately, this one wouldn't charge at all when I got it out of the box. Told by Binatone that charger connection on base unit & plug (both very small) are made from gold so very flimsy. If put it at slightly the wrong angle it will bend the connectors & therefore won't charge. Not ideal for a phone purchased for my mother with Alzheimers & supposedly easy to use! I'm no novice to mobile phone technology, it really is a design fault. Why can't they use pin connectors like most other mobiles? Can't fault service by Amazon though who promptly sent free returns label & refunded the money.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar and other stories by Eric Carle [DVD]
The Very Hungry Caterpillar and other stories by Eric Carle [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eric Carle
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Butterfly!, 25 Aug. 2011
Such a brilliant DVD. My 2 & half year old loves it. Having read The Very Hungry Caterpillar together he was already aware of the story & character but what a delight to see him captivated by the other stories. And, from a parent's perspective, I am more than happy to sit & watch it over again too & there aren't many DVDs I can say that about!! Our personal fave is I See A Song - my Son plays along on his imaginary violin - sweet! Can't recommend it enough, a brilliant bargain.