Profile for Adam > Reviews

Content by Adam

Adam

Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24 inch LCD TFT Monitor (16:10, 1920x1200, 300 cd/m2)
Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24 inch LCD TFT Monitor (16:10, 1920x1200, 300 cd/m2)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's large and I love it. I used to have a 16, 12 Aug. 2014
It's large and I love it. I used to have a 16:10 monitor once but it was smaller and resolution was lower as well and I wasn't a fan of it because I wasn't even doing any graphics. But once I got this beauty it helps me with the graphic designs, 3D modelling/sculpting and texturing. The colours are the same from different angles (thanks to the IPS panel). I recommend it for anyone who needs an IPS monitor. Cheaper than any others but Dell is Dell, enough said :)

Labato Hot Selling Samsung Galaxy S5 Premium PU Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch Holster, Slim Fit Magnetic Folio Profile with Stand Function for Galaxy S5 I9600 Black Lbt-SM5-03Q10
Offered by Labato UK Official Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Good overall, 12 Aug. 2014
If I was the creator of this case I would replace the cut out for buttons with rubber buttons or something. Due to the cut outs there is a thin plastic which can break easily. After couple of weeks of using it one of them broke already. Thin rubber that goes around the edges started to come off at the top and bottom corners of the flipping bit. Apart from that it's all good. I like it how it's magnetic so it snaps it's strong enough that it doesn't open on its own if you hold it upside down.

Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Graphics Tablet (Macintosh, Windows Professional)
Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Graphics Tablet (Macintosh, Windows Professional)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, 20 April 2014
I love it! There is more than enough options to customise it to your liking. The "Keystroke" feature is the best, by pressing 1 button on the tablet you can create new layer in Photoshop (Ctrl+N, Enter), it's like playing recorded actions but you don't have to use the actions in Photoshop just the key stroke. Also "Radial Menu" is very useful, apart from the 8 buttons on the tablet itself, you can show a Radial Menu which can have even more options. It's my 2nd Wacom tablet and I'm proud to own one of its mid-range tablets. It's the best tablet I've owned so far and probably won't need to change it for a while :) I'll stay with it for ages for sure.
I recommend it to anyone who wants to do painting/drawing for money. Medium size is great. Easier to draw circles because your hand is still on the tablet when you move your entire arm (w/ elbow). I have dual screen so it's another advantage to have larger tablet with greater active area. Top product for beginners and advanced users!

Samsung UE55F6800 55-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD 3D Slim LED Smart TV with Dual Core Processor (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, 9 Mar. 2014
I am bought this TV last month and after using it for a bit I can tell that I'm glad I got it. I bought it mainly for gaming but it's not perfect for gaming. There may be some lag input for quick games but once Game Mode is turned on the input lag improves drastically. Overall I'm glad I got this TV and I recommend it to anyone. I didn't experience "audio out of sync" like some guys. The only issue I had was that when I was playing BF4 and went into a dark rook the screen went even darker so it was difficult to spot anyone in dark places but after trying different options (Dynamic contrast and many other settings) I managed to find the option (I think it was "HDMI Black levels") which makes the TV brightness level at the same level at all time. Thus 4 star rating.

Overall, I'm very happy about the product. No dead pixels.